Hello Humans! (They said that the title must be 15 characters so blah blah Lolz)

Welcome! I’ve been on Fiverr for some quiet some time and the best advice I can give is Try hard! Over deliver and stay positive! You should utilize the buyer request section to try and land your first gig!

Best of luck!

💡 Joe

Thanks a lot Joe! Will do.

Welcome! I’ve been on Fiverr for some quiet some time and the best advice I can give is Try hard! Over deliver and stay positive! You should utilize the buyer request section to try and land your first gig!

Best of luck!

💡 Joe

Thanks, Joe! That’s how I got my first gig. It can be discouraging going through the scammy/spammy “requests,” but there are bonefide human peoples who are just a delight to do business with! Never give up. The right fit is out there as long as you engage human-to-human!

Thanks, Joe! That’s how I got my first gig. It can be discouraging going through the scammy/spammy “requests,” but there are bonefide human peoples who are just a delight to do business with! Never give up. The right fit is out there as long as you engage human-to-human!

Well said! Don’t be discouraged because there are real humans who are in need of services done that post their projects in the BR section!

Although there may be many bids, keep trying and use up all your 10 credits!

💡 Joe

Well said! Don’t be discouraged because there are real humans who are in need of services done that post their projects in the BR section!

Although there may be many bids, keep trying and use up all your 10 credits!

💡 Joe

Thanks so much for the boost – and it is a boost, indeed!

Archived