Simple question for a beginner ( how to buy )

techknowledgic

Hey

I am new to Fiverr and I just have a question about the buying process. I don’t have a paypal account so my friend will buy for me the service and it’s a logo design for my website but my question is: if he buys through paypal can I later message the seller to tell him what do I want in the logo and give him details or after paying by paypal the page will be directed to the contact form and I can’t message the seller later?

ty

Hi 🙂

as stupid as that may sound, I think the best for you would be to make a paypal account:-)

There are so many amaaaaazing gigs to buy on Fiverr. I am sure you will find so much more than a logo made for you. Every day wonderful gigs appear here!

Another way would be to use your friend as your ‘secretary’… I don’t know. Maybe others have something more clever to propose

hope you will find the best solution 😉

Oh, sorry, I didn’t realize that was the question 🙂

don’t worry about that! When you make the order 2 things may happen

1. you receive immediately an automated response that tells you exactly what to do (we sellers have written a short text in a box exactly for that purpose)

2. your seller may have not written anything in that ‘message to buyer’ box (that happened to me when I purchaged a gig this week). In that case you just send the detailed information to the buyer saying exactly what you want him/her to do.

IMPORTANT: Before ordering read very carefully what the buyer sells exactly. Sometimes a small detail makes a difference. If after reading the gig description you are not sure, then use the ‘contact this buyer’ button on the gig and ask whatever is that you want to ask

That’s it!

hope i helped this time 🙂

happyspace

Reply to @happyspace:

Thank u so much for ur reply 😃

but in the first case do I have to provide the seller the paypal recipe number and give him the details in contact the seller form or there will be another method to contact him after ordering?

I mean like when my friends buys the service can I log in from another computer later on ( because we are in different countries) and then contact the seller?

ty

Archived