I entered the wrong security question many times. Please show me how to fix it

trikth

You won’t be able to fix it unless you contact CS. They’ll ask you to send them a scanned government- issued ID (or passport) and a photo of you holding it Also, you need to prove your account Authentication through Paypal or Payoneer (the name must be the same as it appears on your Payoneer/ PayPal account that was used for the Fiverr account.)

You won’t be able to fix it unless you contact CS. They’ll ask you to send them a scanned government- issued ID (or passport) and a photo of you holding it Also, you need to prove your account Authentication through Paypal or Payoneer (the name must be the same as it appears on your Payoneer/ PayPal account that was used for the Fiverr account.)

thank you verymuch 🙂

How to send to CS? 🙂

How often does a new CS reply to my inbox?

When you submitted the ticket, there would have been a message that said something about the current volume of tickets and the number of hours you might need to wait. I think it said 24h or 48h the last time I read it, but I’m not sure.

Although you will receive a notice by email when they respond, you can also go back to the support.fiverr.com page and look at your ticket activity to see if there has been a response. I sometimes check there since I miss things in email sometimes.

I have not received any response from CS yet. I am very disappointed 😦

It hasn’t been 24-48 hours. They get a lot of tickets. You’ll have to be patient. The worst thing you can do is to send in more than one message to them or keep sending questions. That just slows things down.

Archived