💡 Guide: Get your First Order

stdwares

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I am unable to see the views and notifications…it seems as if my gigs are blocked or not active till now. Can you please help.

Hi I am unable to see the views and notifications…it seems as if my gigs are blocked or not active till now. Can you please help.

Looks like a technical glitch from the outside and you should contact Support.

However, if you tell more about it, we might be able to put some light on it.

LIKE:

1. When did you create gigs?
  2. Are they showing as active gigs now?
  3. Were they active ever?
  4. Were there views and impressions earlier?
  5. What do you mean when you say you are ‘unable to see?’
  • Does that page not open?
  • Does your computer monitor not work anymore?
  • Have you gone blind? (Joking Joking 😄)
  1. Did you make any change recently?
  2. When was the last sale made?

These are a few things you might have to explain if you need help from us. People may want to know more before being able to help you.

@dr_afzaal & @vectorebd 🙂 Thanks! Enjoy…

Looks like a technical glitch from the outside and you should contact Support.

However, if you tell more about it, we might be able to put some light on it.

LIKE:

1. When did you create gigs?
  2. Are they showing as active gigs now?
  3. Were they active ever?
  4. Were there views and impressions earlier?
  5. What do you mean when you say you are ‘unable to see?’
  • Does that page not open?
  • Does your computer monitor not work anymore?
  • Have you gone blind? (Joking Joking 😄)
  1. Did you make any change recently?
  2. When was the last sale made?

These are a few things you might have to explain if you need help from us. People may want to know more before being able to help you.

@dr_afzaal & @vectorebd 🙂 Thanks! Enjoy…

I created my gigs four days ago…I am able to see the views in my gigs but

when I wanna see who viewed my gigs…I am unable to see the same…can u

let me know the mail I’d or no. Of the help centre.

#4 Days AGO?

😮

That’s a very short time to even look into that section, dude! Relax… Train yourself more on Fiverr and Fiverr gigs. Check the blogs, academy, and forum and improve your gigs and keep applying for jobs on Buyer Requests page. That should be all for now. No need to look into stats for a few weeks.

Have patience!

I DO NOT KNOW if we can see who viewed our blogs. Is that even possible on Fiverr? Not sure.

But then, if you want to talk to support regarding this, you can visit: https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us

The link to Support/Help is right in the list on your profile logo. You should have found that by now.

I said the last line not to boss, but to tell you that you are still young on this site and have not explored it correctly or entirely. Do those things first.

I am writing all these here because I think this will help others as well.

💡 Enjoy, take it slowly and WIN!

Thank’s for your nice tips. As a new user, I have faced some problems. But learning this post I can say over 50% problems are solved. Again receive lots of thanks for me.

One thing I will ask you for a favor. This is my first gig https://www.fiverr.com/obaidulakbar/create-logo-animation-for-you and I am quite disappointed to see the thumbnail of my gig video. The thumbnail shows an empty image but the video has many interesting part to show. Would you suggest me how can I show the perfect thumbnail image in my gig video? I didn’t find any options in my dashboard but If you can show the right way I will be grateful to you for my entire life. Thanks a lot again for your nice post.

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank’s for your nice tips. As a new user, I have faced some problems. But learning this post I can say over 50% problems are solved. Again receive lots of thanks for me.

One thing I will ask you for a favor. This is my first gig and I am quite disappointed to see the thumbnail of my gig video. The thumbnail shows an empty image but the video has many interesting part to show. Would you suggest me how can I show the perfect thumbnail image in my gig video? I didn’t find any options in my dashboard but If you can show the right way I will be grateful to you for my entire life. Thanks a lot again for your nice post.

Hi there!

I’ll answer your question on here, but it may be better to put questions like yours on here in the future:

If you go into your gig and edit it, go to the gallery section is where you can see your video, and choose to edit it.

Play the video to the point where you like the thumbnail, pause the video, and choose ‘set as preview’. It might take a few hours for the change to be visible, but it will change. Don’t keep going back to change it again - I wasted a whole day doing that. If it hasn’t changed, try on another browser just to double check.

Good luck! 🙂

Thank you so much for posting this! I am so very new to fiverr. I’m going to spend the next little while gathering as much information as possible, before posting a gig. definitely will be checking out the academy for sure. I’m super excited! 😃

Guest rankerbuddy

Are you new to Fiverr?

Are you desperately willing to start off?

Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order?

You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure.

Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you what to do to start off. This will really Help You! Follow these and you will be happy one day - very soon!

First thing is to make a portfolio. Do you have it already? List your skills and write about them in a Notepad/Word document and keep that handy. Write what you know and what you can do with these skills. You will need it when you make Gigs.

1. Go to Fiverr Academy and read through the various topics, systematically.
  2. Go to Fiverr Blogs and read various articles that people write there. These will be very helpful for anyone - old or new.
  3. Read posts in the Fiverr Forum and ask questions if you have.

INSTALL MOBILE APP - very important thing to do. It keeps you connected on the go, when you move away from the computer.

Along with the above, start building Gigs.

Make additional Gig Accessories - photo, video, PDF portfolio etc.

Share your gigs online on various Social Media.

Make Multiple Gigs separately for each of your skills. Make multiple gigs on your Best Skill and make them look different in their content and accessories.

Most Important Thing To Do: Scan through the Buyer’s Request page every now and then. This is where the Mobile App comes handy. Apply on the job requests posted which you think you can do with highest quality and as per Buyer’s requirements. You can apply on 10 such requests in a day. Trust me, 10 is a huge number if you restrict yourself to the best quality offering.

Do these things everyday religiously. Repeatedly. I am sure you will land on your first order soon. You have to be patient at this point in time. When some get their first order on Day 1 itself, others need to wait for months. But if you are dedicated enough and Really Want to work here, you will get that eluding first order very very soon!

All the best 🙂

Let’s Learn & Grow Together!

Good Tips

Thnks for your tips.

On fiverr itself the only options are to try and make your gigs attractive enough that buyers who browse categories or use search will order, and Buyer Requests.

On the forum here there is 1 category where you may post your gigs or specials etc.: ‘My Fiverr Gigs’.

Else you can advertise your gigs in social media, blogs etc. if you use/have any.

Thats greats your talking have to make gigs attractive . Actually I created attractive gigs Not only that I am professional Photo Editor I am doing the work in my country two years above in photo Editing . But in fiverr my gigs impression 1k above but I did not get order. Please see my gigs whats the problems I don’t not understand : https://www.fiverr.com/arif_design/do-color-change-and-hair-masking

Thats greats your talking have to make gigs attractive . Actually I created attractive gigs Not only that I am professional Photo Editor I am doing the work in my country two years above in photo Editing . But in fiverr my gigs impression 1k above but I did not get order. Please see my gigs whats the problems I don’t not understand : https://www.fiverr.com/arif_design/do-color-change-and-hair-masking

Let me help, @miiila 🙂

1. First of all, my friend - you need to better your English. Direct translation from Bengali will not work. You need to write proper English - this is VERY IMPORTANT. When you apply on Buyer Requests page, your English needs to be of top quality. You cannot ignore this. Please learn that - keep practicing - watch English movies, read newspapers (or articles & blogs online) and watch English news channel (not BTV, but CNN, BBC etc).

2. Change your profile photo: Look Up & Smile. The SMILE is more important than the Tie 😉

3. Sorry to say, but your gigs are not at all professional. They are far below par! Images, Descriptions, Packages - all of these need a huge overhaul! Check other gigs in your category or my gigs, at least. Take professional help to set your gigs up. It’s very important!

You could have understood the problem had you been following what I wrote in the original article above. But it seems you scrolled down too fast and wrote this message in a hurry.

#There is no Shortcut to Success!

Just putting up some gigs on Fiverr won’t make the buyers flock to your account and buy your gigs left, right and center. I am sure you can do far better if you stick to the basics. Go back and read the original article. Try following those. There are a few more threads in the Forum which can help you in making a good, sellable gig. If you cannot do it yourself, ask for help. There is no shame in paying someone to get your gig built professionally. There are many selling this professional support on Fiverr itself. Seek their help!

And once you are prepared, I am sure you will get to your first order and much more sales as well.

I’m writing such descriptive answers because I want other newbies to See and Read these as well. It is very important to read these interactions as well, along with the main thread article.

💡 Hope this helps!

##Taking this opportunity to thank those who came, read and commented 🙂

@lov_mon : Thanks
@devpk247 : It will work if followed properly 🙂
@abctheeditor : continue doing the good work. This is the same grind we all go through, unless you are very lucky and customers come to you directly. Buyer Requests page is the key for all of us!
@cse_sharif : Keep doing what is written.
@obaidulakbar : I hope you got your answer from @offlinehelpers. Along with that, read my last comment. That has some action items for you too.
@pashions : All the best 💟
@rankerbuddy : Thanks 🙂
@tobynation : Welcome 🙂

:heart_exclamation: Thanks @miiila & @offlinehelpers for taking up the queries as well 🙂 You guys rock!!

Archived