πŸ’‘ Guide: Get your First Order

stdwares

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I add some more idea how to get the first order, it worked out for me:
1. Go to buyer requests and request for all the orders which are related to the gig your offering. There are 10 requests per day, utilize all 10 of them.
2. If a buyer messages you, respond them with the lowest offer possible, lower than what you provided in request.
3. Your profile should be fully correct with all 3 images, video if possible and a CV in resume section.
4 When you get your first order, keep updating them in 4-5 hour intervals. It will give a positive feeling for them that your doing the work.

1. Go to buyer requests and request for all the orders which are related to the gig your offering. There are 10 requests per day, utilize all 10 of them.

2. If a buyer messages you, respond them with the lowest offer possible, lower than what you provided in request.

3. Your profile should be fully correct with all 3 images, video if possible and a CV in resume section.

4 When you get your first order, keep updating them in 4-5 hour intervals. It will give a positive feeling for them that your doing the work.

Thanks, @tanvirh27, @neweraart & @bravo_saddam πŸ™‚ I’m sure you will do wonderfully!

#I DO NOT AGREE with this:

1. If a buyer messages you, respond them with the lowest offer possible, lower than what you provided in request.

This is not at all something that I would suggest anyone - new or old - to do! Please refrain from doing such things and ruining the marketplace. It is because of few such bidders that the old sellers get fewer jobs and new sellers fail to make a mark in the marketplace. Fiverr is doing awesome and we are doing quite well as well, but this kind of attitude will ruin us both.

Again, repeat request:

##Please DO not Sell a service worth $50 for $5

#DO NOT SELL YOUR SOUL!

It is important we understand this and move ahead in life. If price is the ONLY Factor for you in getting a job or not, then trust me, you will not be here for a long time! It is not price, but quality that matters! If you know your skill well, and you know how to sell that, you are bound to get to the top in time. But if you lower your price, just to beat the competition, you will lose in the long run as well.

πŸ’‘ All the best!!

Thanks, @tanvirh27, @neweraart & @bravo_saddam πŸ™‚ I’m sure you will do wonderfully!

1. If a buyer messages you, respond them with the lowest offer possible, lower than what you provided in request.

This is not at all something that I would suggest anyone - new or old - to do! Please refrain from doing such things and ruining the marketplace. It is because of few such bidders that the old sellers get fewer jobs and new sellers fail to make a mark in the marketplace. Fiverr is doing awesome and we are doing quite well as well, but this kind of attitude will ruin us both.

Again, repeat request:

#DO NOT SELL YOUR SOUL!

It is important we understand this and move ahead in life. If price is the ONLY Factor for you in getting a job or not, then trust me, you will not be here for a long time! It is not price, but quality that matters! If you know your skill well, and you know how to sell that, you are bound to get to the top in time. But if you lower your price, just to beat the competition, you will lose in the long run as well.

πŸ’‘ All the best!!

In Buyer’s Request, too low of a price makes me think the seller doesn’t know the requirements. I delete those offers without even reading or checking out their gig page.

I’ve had sellers bid $5 to proofread 10k words - several, matter of fact. ** No thank you. Delete ** πŸ˜•

@anistonantony,I beg to differ on the pricing. Although I’m new on fiverr, I know my capabilities and resources I have available to me,and these are worth a reasonable amount. I hope new sellers won’t actually take this and run away with it.

Again, repeat request:

#DO NOT SELL YOUR SOUL!

πŸ’‘ All the best!!

You are most welcome

Hi, I am new on fiverr.com. I have 5 GIG. I share my GIG on social media everyday. But I still did not get orders. Have I any problem on my GIG?

πŸ’‘

Hi, I am new on fiverr.com. I have 5 GIG. I share my GIG on social media everyday. But I still did not get orders. Have I any problem on my GIG?

I hope you have read the original article and the other tips shared by sellers here. If not, please go back and read.

In Buyer’s Request, too low of a price makes me think the seller doesn’t know the requirements.

Exactly SO!! πŸ€

I know my capabilities and resources I have available to me,and these are worth a reasonable amount.

You are awesome! This is the attitude we all should have! Thanks πŸ™‚

Hey,

Thanks for the posted article its really nice and helpful to new seller and when we join the fiver, that time we don’t know
anything about that but see we are very successful through fiver site, we are glad to thankful to fiverr system all member.

logoflow πŸ™‚

hello i am new to fiverr but i am having bad experience and i need urgent help, i was placing an order to buy gig for kindle promotion. as soon as i click on proceed with order i got a message there is a problem. the page closed, after 10minites i receive a text from my bank that fiverr.com have taken some amount of money from my card. i did not even put in my request. please if any one have sound advice i will be grateful.
Augustus

hello i am new to fiverr but i am having bad experience and i need urgent help, i was placing an order to buy gig for kindle promotion. as soon as i click on proceed with order i got a message there is a problem. the page closed, after 10minites i receive a text from my bank that fiverr.com have taken some amount of money from my card. i did not even put in my request. please if any one have sound advice i will be grateful.

Augustus

Hello, that must have been a glitch, contact Customer Support, theyΒ΄ll get that sorted out.

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They usually reply within 24 hours.

I have read through the support, but found no answer, I am okay hearing from you, is better than talking to web page. Perhaps I discovered fiverr did not have live chat, I would not have sign up with them. But that is a small money to throw away if the case I dont get it back. thanks for your comforting words.

I have read through the support, but found no answer, I am okay hearing from you, is better than talking to web page. Perhaps I discovered fiverr did not have live chat, I would not have sign up with them. But that is a small money to throw away if the case I dont get it back. thanks for your comforting words.

I am okay hearing from you, is better than talking to web page. Perhaps I discovered fiverr did not have live chat, I would not have sign up with them. But that is a small money to throw away if the case I dont get it back.

Hello Augustus πŸ™‚

I’m sorry to hear you have had problems placing orders! If you cannot place orders, how will we earn? πŸ˜›

The problem you faced really looks like a glitch in the system like @miiila said. And the only option I see is to talk to our Customer Support people. They are very helpful. If you send emails, you will be responded to quickly as well.

We are mostly the sellers, in this section of the forum and we are talking about sellers as well. There is a separate section called Tips for Buyers - maybe you can get more specific answers to your queries in there, as more buyers visit that section.

Try it out!

#Get in touch with our Support!

Keep up the good work and keep buying gigs on Fiverr! We are the best you can get πŸ™‚

πŸ’‘ All the best!

Hey,

Thanks for the posted article its really nice and helpful to new seller and when we join the fiver, that time we don’t know

anything about that but see we are very successful through fiver site, we are glad to thankful to fiverr system all member.

logoflow πŸ™‚

#You are AWESOME, @logoflow πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for reading and sharing your kind words. Sellers like you remain humble even after having 5K+ reviews! This is awesome and this is why Fiverr rocks!

I’m so happy you liked the post! Bahot Shukriya!

Please spend more time on the Forum guiding us and showing us the way forward. I am sure you have LOTS to SHARE with all of us.

πŸ’‘ Thanks again!!

thank to everyone who responded to my issue, about my not placing a request and money taking from my card. please i kindly ask the loving people of this great community to instruct me on how to contact fiverr customer care. i have check on the page but fond none, only the question and answer, which did not answer my question properly

Guest offlinehelpers

thank to everyone who responded to my issue, about my not placing a request and money taking from my card. please i kindly ask the loving people of this great community to instruct me on how to contact fiverr customer care. i have check on the page but fond none, only the question and answer, which did not answer my question properly

Here you go:

Archived