Our furry ( or non furry) little friends

zeus777

This is Biscuit in his natural habitat. He was rescued in September.

Biscuit is very sweet and snuggly and loves belly rubs and face massages.

He enjoys classical music and turkey. He’s very loved, except for when he wakes me up in the middle of the night just to play or get some attention ❤️

Awwwwe, how cute!!

Yup, cats and toilet bowls…you just can’t separate those two!!!

OMG Its so Cute. I cant have a pet. I am hyper allergic to animal furs (Asthma) 😦

I am hyper allergic to animal furs

Did someone call me!

Get an aquarium, it’s super fulfilling to have. No fur, guaranteed. There’s also another hidden advantage to it.

white-betta-fish.jpg.dd558a871cbec7cf2344ee566ed0966c.jpg

59_betta_splendens01.thumb.jpg.91644a16e780c20d38d3076e715ee68d.jpg

And you can boop the snoot anytime you want :

da41e88d67516d16361a19e634cc9c8d.jpg.70ffa4517f96d51c0df904303a73dbc4.jpg

This is the same breed of fish used in the Windows 7 default theme.

“For just 5$ I will teach you how to build a fish tan…” okay, no spamming here…

I am hyper allergic to animal furs

Did someone call me!

Get an aquarium, it’s super fulfilling to have. No fur, guaranteed. There’s also another hidden advantage to it.

2eff03e87721e6feb248d85669d1534859e04f39.jpg

And you can boop the snoot anytime you want :

This is the same breed of fish used in the Windows 7 default theme.

“For just 5$ I will teach you how to build a fish tan…” okay, no spamming here…

Haha great one. Yes i am thinking on this idea since last week.

Are you sure you are not spamming? 😒 J/K

Haha great one. Yes i am thinking on this idea since last week.

Are you sure you are not spamming? 😒

Get this specific breed mentioned above. It’s a fish breed from Vietnam. It’s awesome in more ways than one. It represents millions of years of evolution in a neat beautiful package (it comes in any color variety you want). Unlike other fish, it can breathe directly through the nose like normal people. It has retained its fish-like breathing apparatus while growing an additional breathing system to breathe directly from the atmosphere.

You don’t need a fancy bubble machine, oxygen machine, aquarium plants or any other life support to keep this fish alive. It just lives because the lord is on its side.

This is evolution at its finest.

I can tell you to go to the nearest glass shop, get 5 rectangular pieces of glass, a tube of glue and put together a fish tank. So, one way or another, you will have to spend 5$. 😂

Get this specific breed mentioned above. It’s a fish breed from Vietnam. It’s awesome in more ways than one. It represents millions of years of evolution in a neat beautiful package (it comes in any color variety you want). Unlike other fish, it can breathe directly through the nose like normal people. It has retained its fish-like breathing apparatus while growing an additional breathing system to breathe directly from the atmosphere.

You don’t need a fancy bubble machine, oxygen machine, aquarium plants or any other life support to keep this fish alive. It just lives because the lord is on its side.

This is evolution at its finest.

Ahaan you know more about evolution then a normal computer guy. Yes I will give a thought to your tips but first I have to research about to have fish as a pet. because they need care then and i should know each and everything about them before I take them to home. By the way, I am BIOLOGIST/BIO-TECHNOLOGIST 😏

Ahaan you know more about evolution then a normal computer guy. Yes I will give a thought to your tips but first I have to research about to have fish as a pet. because they need care then and i should know each and everything about them before I take them to home. By the way, I am BIOLOGIST/BIO-TECHNOLOGIST 😏

I like pets, politics and programming and another thing that starts with p. The 4 p’s of my life.

they need care

This one needs no care. Just put normal tap water once a week, look under some rocks for earthworms, problem solved.

It’s those fancy turds (goldfish, etc) who need to be pampered like a Ferrari. Maintain water pH, maintain nitrogen cycle, maintain oxygen levels, change water, after all done, if you face a power outage for a day or if your bubble machine goes bad even for a day, then you will have to start googling for “fried goldfish recipes” immediately.

There are actually competitions held for this fish breed, mostly in Germany (them Germans be obsessed with eugenics…oops), the best fish get an award price of 10k$ or more.

I like pets, politics and programming and another thing that starts with p. The 4 p’s of my life.

they need care

This one needs no care. Just put normal tap water once a week, look under some rocks for earthworms, problem solved.

It’s those fancy turds (goldfish, etc) who need to be pampered like a Ferrari. Maintain water pH, maintain nitrogen cycle, maintain oxygen levels, change water, after all done, if you face a power outage for a day or if your bubble machine goes bad even for a day, then you will have to start googling for “fried goldfish recipes” immediately.

There are actually competitions held for this fish breed, mostly in Germany (them Germans be obsessed with eugenics…oops), the best fish get an award price of 10k$ or more.

another thing that starts with p

😧 (20 blah blah)

Archived