When did you stop caring about a 5-star?

Guest shubh2012

I care about my reviews and always will.

To me reviews are important on Fiverr and if I don’t get a positive review I always like to find out why and if possible go the extra mile to satisfy my customer.

I believe everyone on Fiverr should be able to have a great experience.

This is my opinion though, If the buyer is negative and giving you a hard time then that is different then.

Matteo 🙂

I never stopped caring about a 5-star review, I always deliver the top notch quality ( if the end product I am producing is not looking good because of the buyer submitted information, I cancel the order or look for solution)

If i receive less than 5 stars review I contact the buyer to see what is the problem, but almost all of the 4.7 or 4.3 stars review are done by mistake and the buyers are changing them.

I had a situation where the buyer changed the original brief 100% and tried to manipulate with the review so he can get another video for free, canceled the order right away.

Guest shubh2012

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@freedomrun1 Nice ClickBait -_-

@matteo_7355 If a buyer tries to use a review as a tool then I don’t care about him. I don’t even know him after the delivery. Did he die?!?!

@videolabs I analyze each and every script before taking any work. If I feel it out of my area, I don’t even take it.

Guest shubh2012

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2083081683_3-stareverywhere.PNG.284bcce353a08db85aebeda54bb56dc0.PNG

Sorry, I never went to a school. I didn’t know we call these 3-stars. Thank you for insight.

Reviews and mutual cancellations are not suppose to hurt your gig rankings. But it never fails that after I had a mutual cancellation, my orders and messages slow down. As far as Reviews, too many bad ones may prompt a red flag for CS to keep a watch on your gigs. Fiverr has put a little more emphasis on buyer feedback. Even after a mutual cancellation, the buyer gets to provide feedback. The mutual cancellation feedback from the buyer does not show up on your profile, but Fiverr gets to see it.

Archived