Top Tip: How to Pick the Right Industry For Maximum Impact πŸ“ˆ

Logo Maker Team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/25/2022 at 11:17 AM, Logo Maker Team said:

Adding too many industry picks to your design can actually hinder your design's ranking, so focusing on the industry in which your logo has the highest chances of shining is your best way to stand out in a specific category.

Here I am maxing out my tags to 20 on all of my logo designsΒ :classic_mellow:Β Although I think all tags are very relevant!
Mostly I even need more than 20 tags to cover all relevant industries for the logo design.
Does that really make my logo rank lower per industry? What would your advice be @Logo Maker Team?

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, designmarjolein said:

Here I am maxing out my tags to 20 on all of my logo designsΒ :classic_mellow:Β Although I think all tags are very relevant!
Mostly I even need more than 20 tags to cover all relevant industries for the logo design.
Does that really make my logo rank lower per industry? What would your advice be @Logo Maker Team?

My advise is focusing on max 5 child industries, if you fail to see results- retagging the logo and trying a different strategyΒ πŸ™‚

If you want to read more about child and parent industry - Help center article

• Like 7

On 10/26/2023 at 3:22 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

My advise is focusing on max 5 child industries, if you fail to see results- retagging the logo and trying a different strategyΒ πŸ™‚

If you want to read more about child and parent industry - Help center article

Is there an option to see with which search tag a buyer has found and eventually ordered your logo @Logo Maker Team?
I think being able to have this insight - it will really help me into finding the perfect tags and strategy!

• Like 5

• 3 months later...