Can we get 1 week clearing period?

Alright, if you think this is waste of time why are you spending your time responding in this topic? It doesn’t concern you, as you’re already enjoying privilege of having 7 day clearing period. I’m not sure what your comments has to do with simple suggestion to make Fiverr better place for rest of sellers. It’s like you’re on a quest to force people into thinking how this is waste of time. Fine, that’s your opinion, don’t shove it down everybody’s throat. As for your colorful explanation of potential downside, of “quick fix that does something weird”, that’s not how any of this works. System is already developed and set in place, only thing they need to do is make it apply to larger number of users. Looking from technical side, this would take maximum up to a month, with all the testing and precociousness, so there isn’t any real downside to this, it’s matter of good will of those who are in charge to listen.

It doesn’t concern you, as you’re already enjoying privilege of having 7 day clearing period. I’m not sure what your comments has to do with simple suggestion to make Fiverr better place for rest of sellers. It’s like you’re on a quest to force people into thinking how this is waste of time. Fine, that’s your opinion, don’t shove it down everybody’s throat.

Do you not get the point @emmaki is trying to pass across? I think it’s pretty straightforward. Talk to CS? they’ll give you a canned response. Ask the CEO? Well, good luck getting to him. Put it on the forum? Let’s see what that gets you.

Maybe you can get a programmer, or a hacker right here on Fiverr to hack the system and implement whatever it is that you need 😏. Beyond that, I’m uncertain what you hope to achieve.

PS: I’m not saying I enjoy it the way it is, but there’s nothing that can be done about it, so I’m used to it by now… and yeah! I’m starting to enjoy it too.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn’t concern you, as you’re already enjoying privilege of having 7 day clearing period. I’m not sure what your comments has to do with simple suggestion to make Fiverr better place for rest of sellers. It’s like you’re on a quest to force people into thinking how this is waste of time. Fine, that’s your opinion, don’t shove it down everybody’s throat.

Do you not get the point @emmaki is trying to pass across? I think it’s pretty straightforward. Talk to CS? they’ll give you a canned response. Ask the CEO? Well, good luck getting to him. Put it on the forum? Let’s see what that gets you.

Maybe you can get a programmer, or a hacker right here on Fiverr to hack the system and implement whatever it is that you need 😏. Beyond that, I’m uncertain what you hope to achieve.

PS: I’m not saying I enjoy it the way it is, but there’s nothing that can be done about it, so I’m used to it by now… and yeah! I’m starting to enjoy it too.

As this is Fiverr Site Suggestions part of forum I posted a suggestion. Do you not get the suggestion I’m trying to pass across? I think it’s pretty straightforward.

Again you’re missing the point. A suggestion IS A SUGGESTION. It may have been a recurring one and its persistence (a plus) serves also as a persistent reminder to the authorities.

“CS will give canned response; talk to CEO; call a Hacker” . These from you are laughable and shows where you side on this. Change is a constant and it is this kind of demand that resulted in changes here and other similar sites. If you are enjoying this privilege, its either you click the ‘heart’ icon to show support or you simply walk by. Discouraging this discussion in any form is clearly defending the class provision you’re enjoying. Period.

Kindly let this discussion/suggestion be. Don’t be spokesperson for CS or the CEO - until maybe you become one. When you come across similar discussion and it irritates you, please walk by. Even if it takes forever, this demand continues.

Again you’re missing the point. A suggestion IS A SUGGESTION. It may have been a recurring one and its persistence (a plus) serves also as a persistent reminder to the authorities.

“CS will give canned response; talk to CEO; call a Hacker” . These from you are laughable and shows where you side on this. Change is a constant and it is this kind of demand that resulted in changes here and other similar sites. If you are enjoying this privilege, its either you click the ‘heart’ icon to show support or you simply walk by. Discouraging this discussion in any form is clearly defending the class provision you’re enjoying. Period.

Kindly let this discussion/suggestion be. Don’t be spokesperson for CS or the CEO - until maybe you become one. When you come across similar discussion and it irritates you, please walk by. Even if it takes forever, this demand continues.

Some people find this hard to understand, I don’t know why is that. This topic serves as a suggestion and that’s all. A suggestion. I mean, it’s in Fiverr Site Suggestion part of forum. Nothing more, nothing else. If someone who has any impact on this notice it then great, if not that’s also fine. At this point all these passive aggressive negative responses are nothing more than a spam and I don’t know why they have need to insist on how this will never work. I understand, in your opinion this isn’t going to change anything and/or you don’t agree that most sellers should have same clearing period.

@grydlynnes and @letstrysomethin:
Seems like y’all just read the top half of my comment, saw what you wanted (someone to attack in the absence of any responding Fiverr personnel), and then proceeded to slam me with shots of your anger. I’d pro’ly be angry if I wasn’t feeling what y’all feeling. So, let’s just say, its fine.
Now, before you move on to hit the quote button, remember that I am just a level one seller (not even level 2, talk less of TRS! And yes, I’m no CS or CEO), so my above statement was not a clamor to kill the discussion, or a rally in support of the 2 weeks clearing period. Far from it, I was only telling you guys to stop bashing the lady for stating the obvious. Am I in support of a 2-week clearing period? You judge! I met it this way, I was aware those where the terms I’ll be working with, and I accepted the terms. Does it favor me? NO!!! Do I want to see it reduced? Absolutely YES!!

So, what the hell did anyone do wrong trying to tell you that this issue has been clamored for, over and over again, to deafening silence? You answer that for yourself! You’ll pro’ly still respond to my message, so let me reiterate my stand: I DO NOT support a 2-week clearing period. However, I’ve accepted it as the norm over here, and I’m adjusting myself to it. If it does change, fair and good! If it doesn’t, what good does it do me crying over what I can’t change? It is practically a waste of valuable time which could have possibly been used to source for more jobs, work you ass off, and get more funds clearing in on a daily basis. You are obviously not just starting up, so with effort you can get your funds clearing in so regularly that you wouldn’t realize its taking 2 weeks to do so. If you get your jobs once every 2 weeks, and get funds clearing in only on a 2-week interval, well that’s not my fault (or anyone’s for that matter!).

Beyond this, I say no more. THANKS! {And yes, do well to spam the forum with more of these threads, they’ll get frustrated, you’ll get served. Period.}

• 8 months later...

Archived