Unbiased Story: Putting in A Good Word About Fiverr Support

adwordsadvisor

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share a small story I experienced with Fiverr staff here. Yesterday, for some reason a Gig of mine was removed by Fiverr’s team due to some reason, which is really irrelevant since I didn’t violate anything regarding Fiverr’s TOS.

Anyway, I of course complained about the Gig that was removed. I was surprised to see how fast a support representative responded me & was ready to hear about it. A couple of hours later & I got my gig back online, alive & kicking.

Why am I telling you guys about this? Because as someone who works other online service suppliers such as PPC engines, I saw the opposite behaviour: disregard, bureaucracy & denial of information.

Mistakes may happen like it did in Fiverr’s case, but the most important thing is to react promptly & fix stuff. And that’s exactly what Fiverr did.

AdWowrdsAdvisor

Now this is what I call a thanks to Fiverr CS post–writer007 take note!

I will quibble your claim that it is unbiased though. You’re affiliated very closely with your gig, which means that you have very subjective emotions about any outcomes that CS delivered. Here, you’re delivering a positive review because of an outcome that went your way. Had it gone the other way, would we be seeing an Unbiased Story: Putting in A Bad Word About Fiverr Support"?

Someone made a suggestion on Suggestion Section and said it would be good to have people vote on that. Voting-Survey-like-thingies would be what we´d need for unbiased. The big question of course is, how would they ensure the unbiasedness of that thingie. The side question is, how much of the forum would it break, so probably we´re better off with perceived unbiased stories in Fiverr Stories…or perceived unbiased stories in The Ranting Pot 😉

to the opening post generally:
My personal biased stories about CS so far would all be of the ‘Thank you, CS /no s’-kind fortunately too. And I´ve experienced far less helpful/not helpful at all CS from other companies too.

Archived