Just Got Promoted to Level 2!

Guest lorddaniel2006

Guest lorddaniel2006

So I woke up this morning to an email from Fiverr, congratulating me for my promotion to Level 2, barely 1 month and 10 days after I was awarded the Level 1 badge. I just wanna thank all of you here on the forum for your awesome support and useful tips and tricks and all. I also sent a “thank you” private message to all user with whom I’ve had any conversation with; the ones that just inquired but never made any order, those who did and ACTUALLY ordered, the repeat buyers, those who tried to scam me, the ones that managed to scam me, even those who accused and insulted me of scamming (haha, now they apologizing and congratulating.), etc.

I am so happy and this has been a morale boost for me today and hopefully till the end of year. Thanks guys and it’s always fun learning from you, reading what you have to say. Thank you.

Congratulations on your promotion! And here is to your future success.

With all the moaning and the ‘help me I’m new’ posts on the forum it is nice to see something positive. Fiverr can help people bring in an income and reach out to others. It’s about time we cheered it rather than putting it down.

Great stuff!

Guest lorddaniel2006

Thanks guys. And @homeestates you’re very correct. Fiverr has been a very instrumental secondary source of income for me and my little family at home. I am really glad I stumbled upon this great platform.

Archived