Too much time to get gigs approved

rabanilla76

Let’s face it, time is money, and money is…well money! When I post to purchase a gig, why does it take FOREVER to get approved. I know darn well that the sellers are eager to make money too. Cmon Fiverr, get it together! I need things and the seller needs money. Please be quicker with the posting approvals.

You can always go straight to the sellers. Instead of posting and letting the sellers flock to you (and sifting through the spam that you’ll inevitably receive), you can search out the sellers. The search bar at the top of each Fiverr page allows you to search by key words; you can also search by category.

From there, you can seek out sellers who offer what you need or who offer things which are close to what you need. Level 1 sellers are more likely to be flexible on what they offer, while Level 2 sellers may have more experience negotiating orders and determining if their skillset meets your needs. TRS will likely tell you to just order through their pages and are quite competent, assuming you can appropriately describe what work you need performed.

Buyers Request is an easy, but lazy way to find sellers. It often comes with the aforementioned spam and a fair bit of trial and error. If you’re looking for something standard (explanation video voice over, article writing, a logo, small transcription works, illustrations, etc.) then just go directly to a competent seller to order. This skips the approval period and the order starts as soon as you provide clear communication!

Ive been doing that for the past hour. I need something like this:

I need a video like this but with my company information on it! I believe this is an output in video. I need MY company information! This type of video is designed in (InDesign) adobe premiere and other programs related to video editor.

Guest phantompower

when you post in the buyers request, the request needs to be moderated. This takes time because you are not the only one posting there. If you want a quick response just go direct to the sellers

Archived