Newbie in Fiverr

amnabadhan

Hello guys. I am newbie in Fiverr. Basically I am a student, doing my BSc in Computer Science. Now I need a part-time job very badly. That’s why i am here in Fiverr. I have created my Profile and post my Gig. Now the question is, How can I get client or communicate with them directly? I need help on how to make my Gig more visiable and get sales. Thanks in advance.

Hi Amnabadhan,

Welcome to fiverr. You have made a good decision of your life. In order to get sales on fiverr you need to do several things: 1) First of all work on your gig setup: Make effective use of all the gig features such as gig description, images,videos, Gig tags, Packages included in the gig, gig category and sub category. Kindly work on all of these for proper setup of your gig 2) After proper setting up your gig, You should be aware about the “Buyer Request” section of fiverr. Fiverr allows you to send 10 proposal to buyers on daily basis. So you may go in the buyer request section and send the proposal directly to buyers. I hope you will get your sales from there. 3) Whenever you get your sales, make sure to deliver on time and get 5 star from buyer through your quality work and quality service. 4) Send all 10 proposals for buyer request on daily basis. I hope you will have a good sales and good profile. Best of Luck 🙂

AishDesigner

You got the tips from AishDesigner already, so just a welcome! from me, and yes, make use of the Buyer Requests section (if you haven´t discovered it yet, you´ll see it when you look at the pull-down menu on the top right next to your name, under ‘Selling’).
Much luck and success!

Welcome to Fiverr!

I would also suggest to read the articles in the Fiverr Academy and listen to the Fiverr podcasts if you have not already. They give good tips and advice on how to get your first sale with your gig, to get your gig noticed, and how to give great customer service. You should also use the Buyer Requests section, as AishDesigner and miiila have already suggested. Good luck! 🙂

Market your Gig on social media! If you don’t have any accounts on social media, then at least make yourself known on Google Plus. Google Plus is, in my opinion, one of the easiest platforms to get into for self advertisement. It’s important to know the difference between spam and marketing, however!

You have in-demand, sustainable services. Take advantage of that, and keep your customers happy!

Good luck!

Guest theyellowcrow

Welcome!

Most of the tips are covered already.

Some more that I would like to add:

1. Use your gig gallery to promote yourself.
  2. Use extensive social media to promote your gigs. At least a couple of posts per day on each. Check for the best times to tweet etc on Google and tweet at those time where you have a high chance of getting more impressions.
  3. Use flickr and other approved sites where you can put up your portfolio. This can be of use if you are designing websites (Since you are from BSc CS)
  4. Use Buyer’s Request as already mentioned. Additional tip: Avoid sending offers to requests which has already got 10 or more offers. Your offer will be at bottom and most probably it may happen that it go unnoticed.
  5. Exceptional communication while sending offers.
  6. Keep your prices low compared to other sellers for same niche. Offer more to your buyers in your starting phase and later on you can increase your price.
  7. Have a unique gig title. Do NOT copy other titles. Buyers may be wanting a specific service, you can think of that and include in your title.
  8. Read, Learn from other blog posts on Fiverr Forum.

Hope this help 🙂
All the very best.

Archived