What am i doing wrong

reene_ashley

I’ve had two customers two gave me a bad review out of the blue for something they could have simply ask me to revise.One gave me job and went Offline for 5 days and came back to just give me a bad review.
The other was in Constant Communication until i had a power issue on my laptop and told her to leave my a message about any concerns about my delivery and that i would fix it in Under 12 hours .
She didn’t leave any messages and just gave me a bad review anyways.(broke my heart)

What am i Doing wrong.

Hi,
Please try to contact her and talk to her in a polite manner and request her to make them five after making changes which she wants. it’s a best way

and there is another way if she does not agree then ask him to cancel the order or contact CS to cancel it the review will be removed automatically.

I hope this will work.

Thank you,

When you deliver, you need to let your buyers know they can ask for revisions, Otherwise they won’t. Of course, some won’t even if you tell them.

As for the 2nd situation, when you deliver, the buyer can leave you a review even if you tell him/her that you will fix it. It’s better to ask for more time (resolution center) and then fix it.

Don’t worry, we all get bad reviews eventually. It’s not the end of the world.

Your client stated in the review that she didn’t receive any files or wasn’t sure how to download those.
It seems like your buyer isn’t very familiar with the plattform. Contact her again to guide her through the process. Once you clarify that she is happy with the delivered work you can ask her if she would be willing to change her review to reflect on the work delivered. If you have delivered your work according to your gig description you can also contact customer support for assistance. Best of luck!

Archived