How about draft the create Gig feature?

I was thinking of some feature that may be very helpful for people.

What if you want to create a gig but doesn’t have proper photos to add to the gig and neither have time to write all the info later. So here comes the gig draft where you can type all the info and draft it to just upload the photos and videos and publish it.

How about this feature guys.

It will come in handy for sellers.

I think you are asking Fiverr to let sellers begin to enter the basic info to make a new gig offering, but then have them store it in a way that it is NOT visible to buyers for a while so that you can finish the layout later and “PUBLISH” it once the listing has been fleshed out. The way you can compose an incomplete e-mail but save it as a “draft” before you finish it and send it. Might work for established sellers, but imagine how many new sellers could start to create their first gig, then leave it in limbo…

Maybe now that so many people are working from smart phones and tablets instead of desktop computers where most files are made and kept, this idea is valid. But why not just wait until you have a clear, complete concept of what you are trying to sell - with samples to demonstrate that you really can do it for $5 or whatever the price is.

How long does it take to upload ALL the details to compose and activate a new gig offering? I’m not trying to be rude or stupid - it is an honest question. (Not asking how long it takes to concieve of the gig and prep the samples - just asking about the actual upload/layout time.) If it only takes a few minutes to upload a complete new project to fiverr, then why bother to do that in steps/stages? Seems like it would not postively affect your statistics or sales, and could just result in more potential work for Fiverr Customer Service by giving them more stuff to deal with.

Archived