Different sellers, different terms

graphixgoddess

Great point! THANK YOU for talking about this! ha ha. I’ve had many of these questions myself, and never thought to address it as a topic. I always try to include my limitations in the description of the gig, but still get asked that. It really does depend on differences. For example, I’ve know a lot of people who do this full-time, but I have another day job to work around. Little things like that make a huge difference on what I can offer.

Great point! THANK YOU for talking about this! ha ha. I’ve had many of these questions myself, and never thought to address it as a topic. I always try to include my limitations in the description of the gig, but still get asked that. It really does depend on differences. For example, I’ve know a lot of people who do this full-time, but I have another day job to work around. Little things like that make a huge difference on what I can offer.

Archived