I think some of my buyers are ghosts

nawooo

I really think some of my buyers are ghosts.

they just order, leave a fast message saying what they want and i never hear from them again even after delivery.

I try to communicate with them to ensure that i give them exactly what they want: because you all know how some buyers can be so specific, picky and demanding when comes to what they want.

but other buyers, just dont even bother to message back or anything. i figure if they like what they get, they just take the product and get out. but i feel some of them are ghosts for real. lol

what do you guys think? :))

Guest gamersuscentral

Because of these ghosts, I managed to lose my express status on one of my gigs.

They order, and I cant start the gig without them responding because I don’t know what message they want for me to display or what scenario they would like in the gig.

After 12 hours of waiting for a reply, I just put something together and deliver it. But remember you express status will disappear if they do not press complete on the gig you delivered. Luckily , these ghosts that Ive encountered come back to life shortly after its complete, and luckily they are satisfied with positive feedback.

I think some buyers are simply not that interested in what happens with 5 bucks they spend in a gig. My guess is that some of these buyers have very busy lives and coming to fiverr to get a service is very low on their priority lists of things to be concerned about.

Some of them don’t even take the time to give you a review because it also falls way down the list of things they consider significant. So just treat these kind of buyers with the same customer service and quality as you do those that interact with you. The fact that they don’t care should never take away from your quality of service.

Guest matt_garry

I even get a few people who buy my gig and don’t give me info and do not respond. so I just deliver it and say I can do something for them when they need me

Archived