Payments

dionbalaj

In the ‘Revenues’ section, under ‘withdraw’ you are able to collect your money through either Bank Transfer, Paypal or through a Fiverr Revenue Card.

I guess what you mean is Bank Transfer. If this doesn’t work, you are able to create a paypal account and then connect your card to the account, in order to withdraw your earnings. Although the process of creating a paypal account may be time-consuming, it is worth it, as payment is secure and it makes the process quick and easy.

In regards to a different option, instead of using your current card, you could try ordering a Fiverr Revenue card, which would obviously take a few weeks to arrive, and the process of ordering would involve proving your identification etc.

I hope this clarifies everything and/or helps you in withdrawing your earnings.

All the best,
Mackenzie

hi i’m new on fiverr and i got my first gig yesterday (EXCITED). i get to understand that the money will not be reflected in my fiverr balance until the end of the month. Is this true? also i have a payoneer account. How can i add it to fiverr so i can receive my payments… I see only 3 options available and payoneer is not one of them. Please advise

Hey there Maurobernoco,

As a seller, I understand you will have earnings, in order to withdraw those earnings through Paypal you can:

1st - hover over your profile in the top right hand corner of your screen
2nd - click on 'Selling’
3rd - click on 'Revenues’
4th - when you reach revenues page, next to ‘Withdraw’ you should find three withdrawl options.
5th - click the blue ‘Paypal Account’ button
6th - follow the prompts and go from there 🙂

I hope this helps! if you can’t find the revenues page, you can use the URL below 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/users/maurobernoco/balance/sales

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me by inboxing me on Fiverr 🙂

Hey there Rosalee1,

After completing an order, it will take three days to be marked as ‘complete’. Then it will take an additional two weeks for the funds to be cleared. From there, you are able to withdraw your earnings, with the withdrawal options on the ‘Revenues’ pages under ‘Selling.’

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me directly with an inbox on fiverr 🙂

as for a payoneer card, click on the following URL that is linked to a post, teaching people how to link their payoneer card to fiverr 🙂

favicon_a36f650dacdedb5f.icoPayoneer Community 0G0YH3AKP5P9.png

Can I Use My Payoneer Card To withdraw My Fiverr Earning?

Can i use my payoneer card to withdraw my fiverr earnings? or i will need to Apply for a new fiverr revenue card via fiverr...Procedure please.

Hope this helps

Archived