Vague buyer

tawdesign

There’s a buyer who does’nt know what they want and are very vague, however if you encounter such a buyer and they want you to keep changing/altering/revisions should i just cancel it or? especially if what their offering is very minimal. Considering the hours i am putting?

If it’s getting to the point where the hours put in don’t equate what you charged them, then it would be best to just part ways. Especially if they don’t even know what they want. It’s hard to create something and keep putting time into it when the other person isn’t really giving you any direction.

Cancel it. I’ve had a suitcase full of snickers bars messaging me for the past week trying to tell me what she wants. I mean a video for a dance school which is also a Christian homeless shelter and somehow related to autism and her brother dying in a car accident 15 years ago? What can anyone do with that?

Anyway, whether it’s an order or a serial insane messagy person, I personally go by the rule that if a brief can’t be clarified in 3 messages, it’s simply worth letting go.

Archived