All TRS's Started at 0 Sales. Stop Making Excuses

tenthtiermedia

Seriously. It wasn’t a birthright. It had to be earned.

If you’re just starting out, there’s nothing wrong with asking for assistance to improve your gig. But as you have noticed, there are 100’s of posts on the same topic(s). When advice is given, read them! Take them seriously if you want to be successful as a freelancer. It’s not hard. Nonetheless, most make it difficult on themselves and complain on why they can’t get an order.

Man look, if Fiverr automatically generated clientele, the majority of us would be making it rain… Oprah Winfrey style.

Seriously, stop creating brick walls. Every one of us had to knock down at least one to get where we’re at now. And that didn’t come by making excuses.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rule of thumb, if you’re at the top of the market pretend the competition doesn’t exist.What are you afraid of ? If people want to ask question then let them ask questions.

A lot of people will give up, and some will work hard to get where you are now. So congrats to you for getting there sooner than they did. but there really is no need to feel any better then them.

Hey you, yes, YOU!

Do you feel lucky? It doesn’t matter, because today is your lucky day. I’m not going to say you will make $300,000 in just one week using my staggeringly unique blueprint, but you might just make this much.

What’s your excuse? Give me $100 and tomorrow your investment will become $3215!

And that’s not quite a promise!

Gee, if only I didn’t have to do all this data entry work, my life would just be swell. If only there was a simple, low cost solution…

EDIT: data_entry_home has removed her spam and is now sympathetic about worried people. A cunning strategy.

This forum is a nice place to enjoy human behavior. It’s so predictable.
Personally I don’t care who makes tons of sales and who makes zero.
Nor does it matter to me who asks a question that has been asked a thousand times.

However, no matter what item it’s about, if somebody asks me something I answer and I’m always happy to help if I can.

I can give you a tiny briefcase with…fake, non US dollars. You can then use it to make a promotional video where you brag about how your unprofessional witch powers ™ have made you a ton of Benjamins while doing that thing where you sweep the bills out your hands (see: 50 Cent).

A worthwhile investment, I’m sure you will agree.

Guest jey242

Well I did a couple of courses with professors Madoff and Trudeau but both failed me because I did not have enough character to complete their practical exams.

Archived