Have your sales been dropping in the past couple of weeks?

magellon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deleciahenry285

Thanks for sharing this. I am a newbie and I am going through a order standstill as well. For most of the tips that you mentioned I have been doing those on the daily but this had widened my perspective. I really appreciate it.

Two of mine were as well, ¨as per our Editorial decision¨ I was told. This is part of what’s going on now. So time to review and improve your Gigs, perhaps create new ones. Looking at your Gigs, I think that you should pay attention to your Gigs´ pictures, and add videos.

Right. I hope that this has helped a few of us. I am noticing a nice improvement in my situation since I have applied some or all of the suggestions, but also discovered something very important that shouldn’t be overlooked:

Some of my Gigs have videos, when I view those Gigs everything looks normal but when I want to start the video on some of them, although they were created by Fiverr sellers a while ago, and accepted by Fiverr, they do not play anymore, so this must be a good reason for the Gig to be disqualified. So check your videos!

That’s a good idea. I purposely don’t have a large Facebook following for privacy reasons, but maybe I could set up a Fanpage to promote my business, and build a following there. You don’t have to friend everyone who follows you, do you? Could I have a large following on a Fanpage and still keep my personal Facebook profile just for my actual friends and family that I know in person?

Thanks for your interest in my post and for your comments. Also a great source of information is the Postcast, the link to the latest is at the top of this page. It is great for people (like me) who are slow readers and can assimilate much more information in less than an hour listening rather than reading a 10 pages report. 🙂

Archived