I had one negative feedback, rating dropped to 96%, can I still return to 100?

viser1000

I was so tired after doing a lot of work, I told myself I should rest a bit after one drawing. I overlooked some details from the instructions given. Normally whenever this happens the client asks me to revise those parts and I do as asked. But this one client did not contact me for edits (which I can do fast for him :-() and simply gave the product a negative rating. This really hurts my vision so i contacted the buyer and told him if he could reverse the feedback and I will edit the oversights.

Now…

If ever he doesn’t reply or doesn’t agree to reverse it to a positive feedback, is there anything I can do to regain my 100% rating? Thanks…

Reply to @bachas85: Awesome! That’s all I wanted to hear 🙂 Did this ever happen to you before? Losing your 100% and gaining it back through doing good gigs continously? edit: oh and my seller rating is 99% and that gig’s dropped to 96% I do hope both will return to 100%)

Reply to @ozzieuk : I did ask him I hope he reconsiders as I really can fix that stuff easily^^

Just ask him i’m sure it will be fine. Also, offer him a freebie or something that you normally offer as an extra. That way it could keep the customer happy… I am so sorry you had to go through that. It’s not nice when you come across buyers who couldn’t care less

Reply to @vedmak: Yes, I contacted them and recieved a reply just now. They say that I should wait for 48 hours for the buyer to contact me then I can return to them then. Thanks for the tip, Vedmak, hoping for the best. I agree that we should never be punished. For some buyers it’s only five dollars, maybe something that doesn’t mean much to them, but for us sellers who take this site seriously, it’s not just about money, it’s also about getting to the highest level which will never happen if we are not 100%…

@jasmindolly: no problem, I’d offer some freebie too for the inconvenience since part of it was my mistake as well, next time I will drink coffee if I have too 🙂

I had a gig which is suspended now cause of the weather, but I would skateboard while speaking a message. I had a few people who didn’t respond to me and when I delivered they didn’t say a thing, neither of them did. Anyways, I got negative ratings, asked kindly what I could do but nothing. I was at 81% about a week ago. Now I’m at 91%! I’m super stoked too and my voice over gig I created is blowing up very well. I get things done in half a day or less and everyone is always happy.

My gig rating is going up with each order and I’m hoping soon I’ll get my 100%! Also, my voice over gig is beyond fun and though my orders slowed, I always try to promote my fiverr on websites where I get the sites permission first, usually from the owner. So far everyone is perfectly fine with it and I’m optimistic. I love fiverr, it’s so fun, make a bit of extra cash and compete with myself in providing excellent service.

Back at 100%, overall drive has returned to normal, thanks for the quick support and good luck to everyone. If you guys need help from me don’t hesitate to ask 🙂

fsupanda said: I love fiverr, it's so fun, make a bit of extra cash and compete with myself in providing excellent service.
- Yes this is indeed one of the best things about this site. It not just teaches you good service ethics, it also gives you an opportunity to practice the bushido :-)

I see negative feedback as like other bad events that tend to occur in 3’s. I was sailing smoothly with 100% and then wham! wham! wham! three came out of the blue to blindside me and I’m still reeling. Honestly, I don’t know what I could’ve done to prevent them. I gave free extras before the negativity and I offered to refund after but nothing.

It’s just karma. You can be a perfect driver and still get rear ended. 😮

• 1 year later...

As long as you keep getting positive reviews, it is very disappointing when the buyer doesn’t respond after a negative rating, especially when you are not at fault. It’s extremely time consuming chasing them up for simple problems that could have been resolved via communication. Good luck

Archived