Please stop promoting yourself

dijatul

Yes it is very annoying to me also. when i try to search my desired buyer request in the buyer request area there are lot of self promoting requests already begging for work. I think if a seller has ability to do any work then he should not be worried about getting work in this way. I think buyer will contact you if they like your gig. so no worries for work here in fiverr for just quality work. thanks for understanding.

The amusing thing about it is that it’s only viable for SELLERS, I dare say barely any buyers would look at it, so basically all these stupid spammers are offering their services to their direct competition and no one is going to buy gigs from their competitors now are they? 😛

Unfortunately , THOSE people probably aren’t reading the forum to see this, which is why their practices are unethical. I like the initiative to say something about it, but until they put a ‘REPORT’ button next to the offer/post, this will continue on and on…

Thanks so much for this. I’ve been thinking the same thing as I browse through the requests looking for some to bid on. It’s confusing. Also, the trading gigs with each other thing for positive reviews, etc. I’m thankful for this forum and for other buyers sharing their thoughts here. Hopefully we can get the “available projects” cleaned up so that it’s only people looking for buyers.

Archived