Ask Andy Webinar 1 - Getting Set Up on Fiverr

mymondo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will we really see you coming? (c/f first response)

No questions here, but I hope you can address marketing for new sellers–and realistically at that. Perhaps even underline the need to continue improving their business English and learning international business conventions?

As such, if you follow the questions here, you’re basically going to be doing a step-by-step guide on starting an account, creating your first gig etc with some “killer tip” that “makes sales easy”, which is detrimental to everyone imo.

For the posters: can’t any of you use Google?

You can’t. You lose the right to moan when you get your refund. You could start up a thread to name and shame though. But why not do a bit of research to check which part of my advice is leading you up the wrong garden path first?

Guest dilanka1

Dear sir .
I am newcomer .I had been created few gigs one month ago .but no order . Noone interested . .what can I do for success . .
Thank you

I’m new to fiverr.
I invite you to check my profile, I offer video services singing and dancing, photography outfits / fashion / makeup.
recently I uploaded my video and a complete outfit to offer my services.
my languages are English and Spanish, so I can help them translate texts into those languages.
I hope to help them. Thank you!

Guest zeehadulislam

I am very tensed about my profile,is it not OK or something,I think there is some problem in my profile unless why not a single sell?please watch my profile then just say what is the lagging please.

Guest rustyll89

Just joined Fiverr as I was told I could find work on here but not sure how. I am able to write array of things along with researching but do not know where to begin.

Archived