No saled

Guest ecovers0000000

Guest essyjoseph

@ecovers0000000 Sorry for not getting an order. I understand that your English is not your first language. That’s why you have written the word gig incorrectly. Just contact me and i will help you write your gig description correctly.

1. Always use the buyer request section to send offers on a daily basis
  2. Make sure that your gigs have videos
  3. Clear and concise gig description( i will help you free of charge
    that’s it

Guest essyjoseph

@ecovers0000000 is from Africa and English is not his first language. This is the reason why he has written the word gig incorrectly. I also understand that he has written no saled, instead of no sales, he was seeking for help and instead of helping him, you put it as if it is a joke saying that you prefer a greek salad

I am going to do something I normally wouldn’t and copy part of something I wrote for another post and put it here. I preface it by saying also that part of being in a community is to deal with other people who may react to things differently than you would. That’s OK.

I’ve been teased for typos or saying something that came off weird. It wasn’t racist or classist, it was good-natured silliness. I’ve also been literally bullied on this forum prior to becoming a moderator. While stupid, threats aren’t funny. Some actual humor is human nature, though. Threats aren’t tolerated. Otherwise, try to remember that communities are made up of many components, just like a salad!

Soapbox Post of the Day:

To all users: The forums are public. Fortunately or unfortunately if you read public social media anywhere on the web, you’ll find that public forums are sometimes for those with thick skin. You can learn a lot from a forum just like you could in a public school/university/asylum.

You’ll also find ALL personality types and they will be your teachers, peers, and students. If your preference is to converse with gentle people, seek them out and talk with them and ignore the others. A gentle helper might be useless to someone who needs to hear things bluntly. A blunt person may be a bad match for the mild-tempered. Some people do best learning elsewhere and not using public forums.

It’s your personal choice and if it’s not for you, you can take a deep breath and walk away. Have a good week.

I have the same thread before but as mam admin font advice is surely correct. heheheh. It takes 1 month and 3 to 4 week she says. However, I am lucky to have seller within a week. I think it depends on your skills and on the ‘Buyer Request’ section and originality of gig criteria as well. Before, I was kind of getting crazy why no sale and complaining like a brat. but now, I am too scared to have a lot. Lol! They just pop out in my inbox that I am getting rattled. Therefore, I think the best option is ‘Buyer Request’.

Archived