No saled

ecovers0000000

I can see that you’re inpatient. Probably you have been told that when you join Fiverr you will make six figures income in the first 30 days, which is wrong. You posted your first gig on the 4th of this month, and started ranting on the 6th.

BTW, it is not yet time for you to complain of no sales. Try to promote your service and respond to the requests in the buyers’ request section.
Good luck!

To put it in a more helpful way, if you feel like you aren’t getting enough sales, then you should use all the tools available to you to promote your Gigs. As seofanatics said, a great way of doing this is to reply to the Buyer Request section where you can send out offers every day. You should also try promoting your Gigs on your social media. Check out Fiverr’s academy which also has an article with tips on how to increase sales as well. Don’t forget to have fun and good luck!

I prefer a greek salad, myself. No lettuce, but the tomatoes, green bell peppers, onions should be crisply fresh with an olive of your choice: juicy kalamata or salty islands or those bitter green ones. A hunk of feta cheese, a sprinkle of oregano, some red wine vinegar and too much extra virgin olive oil and you’re done!

Oh, you meant sales! Maybe try to spell gig consistently? That would probably help somewhat. But try the salad anyway. I usually add lettuce (romaine) because I am a heathen, but hey, it’s my tastebuds and I do what I want!

your favorite cheese finely grated? I’m not a huge fan of feta alone, but it does work well with other ingredients (it’s that salty-chalkiness). Crumbed feta over french fries is a popular dish in Bulgaria. I like it. You can just ditch it altogether, ya know. It’s your salad!

In every business, patience is the watch word, you don’t expect to start a business in a few days and make millions in a platform where you have millions of people rendering the same service as you. You will need to be patient, and also utilize all available tools there is to promote yourself and your business just like in the normal business life.
I wish good luck

Ok, “saled” trade. I love this: A mix of crispy lettuce (like iceberg) and some greens like spinach leaves or whatever; at least 2 grated cheeses include a white and a yellow (cheddar and monterrey jack are nice,) some good diced or sweet cherry tomatoes, a few of your favorite legumes (I like pinto beans but black beans or even lentils work great,) and a good measure of corn chips. Tortilla chips work well too, so if you want to be fancy, fry your own corn tortillas.

Mix in a generous quantity of Catalina dressing and don’t use the crappy fat-free or light versions either.

It has a bit of a taco salad feel but the Catalina just makes it fabulous. Some people add or substitute ground beef for the beans but personally I think Catalina goes way better with beans.

Your friends are SO weird. I don’t even have to try this to know that my French friends want to be covered red wine. I don’t mean red wine vinegar, just plain red wine. A white or blush is fine too to avoid staining clothes (which are optional) as long as the wine isn’t too sweet.

Archived