How do I use Fiverr's voucher / coupon

darthyoda

The top of my dashboard has a banner from Fiverr saying “Congrats! Your $5 are waiting to be spent. Remember to spend them before Jan 12th…” etc. How do I spend this? I just ordered a $5 gig and it took me to the usual Paypal payment page. No option appeared to spend the credit they’re offering. Thanks in advance for your helpful answers!

If you ordered a gig that was actually priced at $5 that is normally automatically deducted from your offered credit. Make sure that you didn’t accidentally add an extra or a multiple that made the price $10 because Fiverr doesn’t use your credit unless the gig is a complete match.

If you really did order a $5 gig you should submit a ticket to Customer Support and ask them. They might not be able to answer you before the 12th, it depends on the number of tickets, but if you lose a credit that you should have gotten they can probably find a way to work it out with you.

Thanks - and yes it was definitely a $5 gig. Also, I did try submitting a ticket to customer support, but they require an actual order to have been placed, before you can submit a ticket. I cancelled the gig in question before completing the order, once I realized I would be paying through Paypal and not the voucher. Also, while the banner continues to appear at the top of my dashboard, my current balance actually reads $0.00, so I guess Fiverr haven’t put the money into my account?

• 3 months later...

Archived