Anyone earning $500+ a week

cbmoney

Okay, I’m guessing that you want a straight answer as to whether you can make $500+ a week here on Fiverr. The answer is no, not with your handing out flyer gigs.

Think about it logically. You will sell a gig for $5, then you have to go out onto the street and actually hand out flyers. Come home, another order, back out on the street. Moreover, I’m not doubting your skills or credibility, but you are going to have to do this 25 times a week for different clients to get anywhere near your $500 mark, and this simply isn’t practically possible.

As to whether you can make $500 a week on Fiverr doing something else, yes, definitely. You need to actually be good at that something else though. That and be willing to spend all day everyday on your computer for as long as it takes to build up the reputation and the amount of clients you need.

I hope this doesn’t sound off putting. But I quit my day job in 2012 and only last year started making enough online each month to justify it. The up side? I love the independence and the person I am now professionally and I’m really pleased that I put in the hard work. The key words in that sentence though, are hard and work.

Good luck and don’t give up. Just focus on finding a way to be exceptional.

Archived