Need patience and persistent

bernard18

Almost every new seller in fiverr have a dream, make GIG and quickly find a buyer and can raise money. They have assume that fiverr is the fastest way to earn money.
That could be true if you are a genius but not a few sellers who had ups and downs before finally able to get a steady income and truly become a freelancer.
The main capital that you want to succeed in fiver is patience in building your business, you also need to be persistent because you will certainly find many obstacles before you really take control this business.
Make obstacles as your passion for learning, and do not easily surrender.
It’s been 3 years I earn money in fiverr and God blessed me and my family. Because Fiverr, I can fulfill the family needs, I have money and I can save for the future.
If I could, everybody would be. Thank you Fiverr.

A few days after posting a gig, it didn’t come up in search at all. Not even by exact title. I asked tech why and was basically told there is no guarantee to being listed, that I should try to bring in traffic from social media and other sources … ? So I asked the obvious… if I am expected to bring in my own traffic, what’s the point of listing here ? I have my own sites. And so, not really having the time to spend jumping through hoops, I think this is what I need to do (spend my time directing traffic to my own sites). Folks list there for the same reason they would post to youtube or indeed, in their social media channels. It would be understandable if the new entries wind up on the bottom of the list, as then all the other suggestions on this board and from tech would mean something, but to not have your gig listed AT ALL? Not even at the bottom? Is of absolutely zero value to me, and surely not one that I’d invest any additional time in.

I appreciate posts like yours suggesting patience and diligence. I’ve been in MY business for more than 30 years and never starved to death 😉 And part of that reason is that I chose (VERY CAREFULLY) what to invest my time and effort into, and more importantly, what NOT to invest my time in.

Cheers

rcohen

Hello Rcohen,
I know and understand what you feel, because I had experiences like that.
My suggestion, please visit to the “buyer request” feature. In that feature you will find a lot of potential buyers.
Depending on you to give bids to the buyer, send “custom offer” and convince buyers that you are able to do the work for them.
Visit buyer requests feature every day and maximize your bids there.
Cheers and Good Luck! 🙂

I’m starting to discover this myself. I wonder how much more traffic I would be getting if more people actually saw my gig. It’s a pretty upsetting discovery. I will be updating my own personal site this holiday. I understand patience, but it is frustrating doing searches and never finding oneself on the list, only new people and the top sellers. I guess live and learn. I had a couple days on fiverr where I was slammed with work. I am now suspecting that that was a time when my gigs showed up on searches.

Every effort will surely bring satisfactory results. That is where our patience is really tested.
At the beginning I was here I was almost frustrating but my desire to succeed here beating my worries.
Even now I continue to be vigilant because the obstacles will surely come, whenever but I will never stop. 🙂

Archived