Increase sales by using the "buyer request" page

bernard18

Many sellers who do not know that using “buyer request” page is very effective to increase sales.
Maybe this time you are competing to make your GIG to appear on the first page, you change the title and description repeatedly. And in the end you find your GIG removed,because accidentally you have violated the rules.
Better take advantage through “buyer request” page.
By visiting the “buyer request” regularly and offer your skills with professional language, you will be surprised when every day there are buyers who accept your bid.
By sending “custom offer” to the buyer my income on average: $10 to $30 every day.
Have a try and you will see your sales increase every day. Good luck

• Like 8

“you change the title and description repeatedly. And in the end you find your GIG removed,because accidentally you have violated the rules.” -> Is changing Gig’s descriptions against the rules? How?

Anyway, personally I use it everyday: there’s a lot of competition but still better than sitting and wait for costumers. 😉

• Like 2

I just recently discovered this ‘buyer’s request page" but i discovered that i was blocked from sending offer with the message from fiverr saying "you must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offer’ .I am new on fiverr.Can someone please explain this . Also how long do i wait to get up to 90% positive rating where I got no orders yet?

• Like 2

You are right.
Better trying than wait.
Competition in graphic design is very tight so that sometimes many sellers are replacing the title with irrelevant(elusive) words or make a description with many keywords, it could cause GIG removed. Good luck for you! 🙂

• Like 1

You did get an order. According to your gig page, you got an order and attempted to deliver it around 3 days ago. If you had never received an order at all (or any review) you would be free to use Buyer Requests. Instead, you got at least one order and the buyer rated you quite badly, so now you have a 53% positive rating.

At that rate, it would take you a huge amount of positive reviews to get past the 90% positive rating mark. If I were you, I would contact Customer Support and ask them if you could be allowed to close your account and then open a new one. (Don’t try to open a new one first or you will probably be banned from Fiverr.) If they agree, they will close your current account, you open a new account, and offer a service that you can actually do well.

In addition, if you continue to use a fake profile photo and fake your country as the United States when you cannot write well in English, you are very unlikely to earn good money on Fiverr.

• Like 1

I believe you are advocating the correct use of Buyer Requests (bidding on requests placed by real buyers) but to be safe, I’m going to add a caution.

Sellers who attempt to post ads in Buyer Requests are violating the rules. Please don’t do that. Instead, use the suggestion by @bernard18 for “sending “custom offer” to the buyer.” Just in case anyone misunderstands, I wanted to make that clear.

• Like 1