How To Make A Review To Be Better

mosepack

Hello guys am having some issue on my gigs,i receive first order with a 60% review after the first order i didn’t receive any order has am speaking guys please i will go about it. i have tried to promote it i put it on youtube,facebook etc.my views are increasing but am still not receiving order. How will i increase my review

Hey, just 2 tips I could give you:

• Fix your profile picture, it looks… squished… you see, your head should be taller. The photo has been fitted to the right size, making it look weird.

• Put a little more ‘about me’ text. Now you only have “Hi,ready to render my gigs at customer satisfaction.”, Maybe you could add a little more, tell people who you are?

• Mike

Hi, I’m not a pro but I’ll try my best. Since you say, your views are going up, I won’t recommend gig SEO. But do try to make your pages look better and pretty much what mike said. Also, I think you should check out the buyer requests section because that’s where I received a large portion of my orders from. Also, just to give you figures, I get 1 order for about every 21k views my gig gets but again, your niche could be different. So, that’s pretty much I know and hope I could help.

krishna.

Your title asks “how to make a review to be better” so I think that you’re asking to know how to get a better and awesome review, is that so? In that case, after you deliver the service, you can think of offering some bonus to get an awesome review.

I had purchased traffic for one of my websites and the seller had offered me extension of service if I post a positive review. That worked for both of us. 🙂

Archived