Simple Tips and Tricks on Fiverr

mr_webdesigner

I’d actually recommend against #2. If the theory is that you’ll receive more work and orders, then you’ll also be likely to receive more messages which you can’t reply to promptly as you aren’t actually online (affecting your response rate).

If everyone were to follow #2, no one would actually be online and the buyer’s experience would be heavily impacted (“I’ve messaged 10 people online and not one person has replied”), providing a potentially negative experience and deterring them from using Fiverr again. Overall, the long term affect would actually see a REDUCTION in sales for a quick buck.

Guest egnesselinks

I don’t follow any of these tricks and perhaps that’s why I haven’t made a single sale yet. I would advise not using any smart tricks just do your job honestly and timely.

BEWARE! Showing as constantly online when you are not is against Fiverr rules. When I got the app it warned that showing as always on could result in you being banned from the app. (It definitely said this, I cant remember if it said the account could be banned. I’v checked in the help section but can’t find a reference to it).

As I am also a buyer, I find it incredibly frustrating when I message an online buyer and they respond a day or two later! I suggest not doing these things, it hurts the user experience.
Forget looking for “tricks” and focus on supplying good products, good service and fair prices.

However, if you are genuinely available a lot, it makes a huge difference to sales. My response time is 1 hour and response rate is 97% (stupid spam messages messed it up for me) and my customers always appreciate it when I am available to answer questions.

Using the app and replying immediately is good to do, even if you just respond saying “I am away from my desk right now, can I give you a detailed response in … hour(s)”.
This might be enough for them to not keep looking for other sellers and instead will wait for you. Make sure you do respond when you say you will though!

I don’t mean to be negative, just giving the view of a buyer and also an alternative as a seller. Best wishes Mr. WD! 🙂

Archived