Milestone: Competed 150 Reviews with 100% Rating. Few TIPS

ilovenish

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is against ToS to deliver an empty order. You are gaming the system. 1%, whatever % will use it against you. Just cancel or deliver. The only exception I would make is to repeat buyers who are known to me–and by repeat, I mean several orders—and even then, I would let them know WAY in advance… it’s bad advice.

It’s quite irritating when people don’t WANT to understand. Here everyone knows delivering empty order is against TOS but what’s wrong when you have 1 genuine problem in a year and you want ONE more day to completed the order and buyer agrees. Then next day you deliver the work and buyer is very happy with your work and give 5 star review and even a tip. What is against TOS here?

Delivering empty orders are against TOS when fake buyer purchase your gigs and you deliver empty order and get 5 star review without delivering any work. And this was not my case.

I agree most of the time, but sometimes I have been driven to this by my short delivery times and slow responses from buyers. If they order and don’t provide the necessary info withing the time required I think it may be an option. Not if its your fault though. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Archived