Gigs sell

shamsplabon

First of all, you just joined Fiverr, so you need to be patient.
You can’t expect to get gigs right away.
Also you profile and gig description has grammar errors, and that is one problem that can
drive potential buyers away from you. You should hire someone to edit your gigs.
Also try reading through the forums, you will find many helpful tips.

Hello!! What’s up?
My Background: Software Engineer plus Graphic Designer. I am doing freelancing since 2014. I have Completed a number of Projects, mostly Designing Projects. I have also participated in a number of Online Designing Contests organized by 99 Design, Crowd Spring etc. I have also won a Contest on 99 Design. Now, I am doing Design Projects on Fiverr since January 2015. In this Custom Offer, you will get unlimited number of revisions and I will not let you go until you will be completely satisfied. I have 90% + Positive Rating for my delivered projects. So, you don’t have to worry about your work. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. You can also check my previous work by visiting my Profile. I can work on Logo Designing, Packaging Designing, Business Card Designing, Illustrations and Object Designing. I can deliver your design in every possible file formate such as [AI] [EPS] [PSD] [JPEG] [PNG] [sVG] etc. Feel free to contact me. I am always available for you. Remember, you will get unlimited number of revisions and I will not let you go until you will be completely satisfied.
Thank You for your time.
Take Care.
Best Regards
Alirao123

• 3 weeks later...

Archived