Need help

favourite1234

Reply to @favourite1234: So, to best advise you I checked as well. You are half right. Facebook legal terms says this: “You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.”

In addition, you cannot have contact with Fiverr buyers except on Fiverr unless you get Fiverr’s permission or you may be banned.

So, if you want to sell FB pages on Fiverr, you would need to prove that you have written permission from Fiverr to share the FB page admin info, plus written permission from Facebook for each page you want to sell and then you could sell pages for $4 each (after paying Fiverr commission.)

https://m.■■■■■■■■■■■■/legal/terms

Reply to @fonthaunt:
I maintain quite a few Facebook pages, and have a great deal of experience working on Facebook. No social media site allows the sale of pages or accounts. 😉

Alas, however, there will always be someone who thinks that anything they want to do is possible – even if the site’s TOS is very clear about the rules. It boggles my mind why so many people don’t bother to read website legal rules. The answers regarding what they can and cannot do are clearly spelled out on those pages.

Archived