Why is it so slow to find a buyer

maisaasaa

I’m new here,I have three gigs but none of them sold yet,so I think I need advice [advice by discussion not by reading all the FAQs and Help and stuff]

I have problems to be active here,because I can not buy anything,I have nothing in my Paypal,so any tips to become more active?

Try uploading a video to your gigs, explainig your services with videos will help you more.
this is your gig description : “I translate whatever you want, no matter how long, you can get them in the time you want.I won’t need more than 5 dollars, and I’m a native speaker and I know technical words (engineering)”

when buyers see this they will think that you are not a serious seller and they will not buy from you, expand it, write more things, like what they will get for $5 and what are your requirements and your skills…check my gig description.

Check similar gigs to yours from top rated and other good sellers to take some tips and notes.
Good luck.

maisaasaa said: I think I need advice [advice by discussion not by reading all the FAQs and Help and stuff]

Huh? So, you want people to quote tbe FAQs and Help and stuff and call it discussion? Now, if you read and tried all of that information, tell all about it so the discussion makes sense. At least then discussion could be about why/how the other tips worked or not. Otherwise, I am not following your logic.

Reply to @fonthaunt: it’s ok, don’t be tough on her 🙂
I too if I were new i would prefer seeing someone giving me direct advices by visiting my profile instead of just reading articles, most new sellers prefer that to get more hope and and feel that they can succeed, if they just read articles posted they will feel lonely and loose hope, so it’s better if they get direct advices related to their profiles even if they are repeated or already posted somewhere else just to get motivated and feel supported, I’m just saying this by trying to imagine myself in her shoes, sorry if i’m being rude.

Reply to @onlinedzshop: You aren’t being rude. If you can go that route, I’m all for it. I don’t mind people asking for their gigs to get a direct look either, honestly, but that kind of request is not a tip for all sellers - it’s a personal tip - and it doesn’t go in Tips for Sellers.

My Fiverr Gigs always works though I admit that category moves fast and is hard to get tips in. Conversations usually works fine. As for the rest of it, I still give personalized tips frequently if the request is posted in a proper category and the person seems to have genuinely tried to apply at least the most obvious tips that are already here. When they’ve tried that and still don’t get results, it could be a language barrier, a misunderstanding or less obvious problem.

The thing is, this post was written in a category that isn’t for one-one-one tips. The OP wrote it with a complete dismissal of the tips and FAQs that have already been posted. When I glance at their profile I see things that could have been easily fixed before posting on the forum. The account is new, too, so they haven’t given it much time at all. Those are the reasons I’m going to be tough for now.

I see this type of post a lot and many times if they didn’t try at least a few of the pre-written tips, they aren’t going to try the personalized ones either. Perhaps this one will prove me wrong. If so, give your tips and we’ll see what happens!

Archived