Football (Soccer) - Talk -

oranjewebdesign

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the game of soccer i do not pledge my allegiance to any player because they can actually leave the next day.

i like babatov’s style of play but he was on the bench, now that he plays in fulham what should i do with the team and the other footballers that i respect in man u?

i will rather just follow a team that has the best interest of the players at heart… go man united!

Another Gunner in the house! Being an Arsenal fan has been an insane rollercoaster the last few weeks (I’m thinking 7-5 against Reading, 3-3 with Fulham, 5-2 Tottenham)…, I think it’s taking years off of my life! You should keep up with the PL Oranje, I think it’s as good as it’s ever been the last couple of years!

I don’t understand the sacking or the interim appointment of Chelsea managers.

Is Bennet’s Hat going to be better then RMD ? and if he is won’t the fans want him to stay. They just got rid of a manager who led them to win two cups in six months. Will they really get rid of another if he did they same ? and what happens if it all goes Pete Tong in a few games ? will they sack this one too?

Well we’ll see how good Harry is when he takes over at QPR, to be honest I’ve never thought he had it in him to win anything. He plays a basic old fashioned game that depends on high quality players wanting to play and work but he won’t get that at the retirement home called Loftus Road.

Archived