Received a warning on the account

kingoftheweb555

I recieved a warning because a buyer on my very first order on fiverr reported me i think

and i lost eligibility for fiverr levels anymore

After that i did great. but still cant get to level one

i have done all their criteria. but i got suspended because of this warning. so the system doesnt count anything i do anymore… i finished already 26 orders

with 100% reviews.

4% cancellation ratio.

1 hour average response time (which is pretty rare on fiverr)

who has been through this before ? have u received a warning before, and then you get back ? or it went forever for you ?

**I feel really bad people. i want to know if someone has been through this before or not. because it seems like i am getting really bad treatment which i do not deserve

Reply to @kjblynx: i already have been on fiverr for more than 30 days. with extreme customer service excellency. you can check my reviews…

but everytime i contact the customer service they keep telling me we dont know

i have thought about closing this account and start over. but i really dont know if this is wise to do

Just out of curiosity, why did you get reported? I’d figure a lot depends on how severe the problem was.

You’ve certainly done well to prove yourself after that, so I believe you’ll most likely get your levels (and trust me, it only gets better with a higher level). This forum post will give your problem enough visibility so that the fiverr staff can react in a fair manner.

I guess you will need to be patient though, the fiverr staff are quite busy, and I don’t believe I’ve seen cases like yours before.

Best of luck with future sales 🙂

Reply to @inet_solutions: check the whole problem here:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/61599/what-will-happen-if-i-opened-a-ticket-at-fiverr-support-against-another-customer-support-agent-#Item_9

and i dont think they will ever be fair to me. i have sent them many times and they never give me a straight answer.

i have really recieved nothing but bad treatment here on fiverr

Reply to @kingoftheweb555: If your customer really treated you like dirt I can see why you are frustrated. Unfortunately we have had to deal with similar stuff - we offer 500 words of content, the guy wants 750 in English and then getting them translated into Bulgarian - all for one order. Or else…

We had to comply - the buyer knew how important reviews are to us so we had no choice. And we have been nothing but polite to him the entire time.

One piece of advice that I can give you is to accept that things are not going to be fair, especially when you are starting out. I can see that you’re getting emotional in your posts on this forum and I can only assume you did the same with the buyer. Bad idea. He wants you to be his slave while you’re desperate for reviews - you better be one. It sucks but that’s life.

In the beginning you might have to take some abuse and pretend nothing happened. If you endure this period and get your positive reviews, buyers won’t have this power over you.

I hope that if you were really mistreated, fiverr will lift the punishment on you. But remember - it is also your fault. You should ALWAYS be polite to your customers, even if you aren’t getting the same in return.

Reply to @inet_solutions:

My friend, i know all of these…

as i said it is the first order. and i have finished 25 ones after it.

of course i am getting emotional in the posts. because there is not one pieace of sanity in the whole situation.

yeah i did something wrong that i didnt accept being a slave. ok no problem

but now. when will this punishment be over ?

i think that’s a simple question. that needs a good answer.

or i could just close this one and start a new account… but i need a clear answer so i can make a decision

I think you’ve dug a grave for your account, especially from what you posted in the other thread. Fiverr has no actual obligation to give levels because they are just a privilige granted according to their choice. The system is automated normally but anything that gets Fiverr’s attention can change that and they will turn off your levels. When you insulted the Customer Service rep and said you wanted to file complaint that got you another big red flag.

Recently there was a Fiverr level 2 user who had hundreds of positive reviews and one buyer complained about her. She also had some trouble with CS and they banned her account, blocked her on their Twitter page and removed her forum post about it. You do have to be very careful on here, especially when you aren’t leveled yet. You either need to keep selling and wait a long time for a level or ask Fiverr if they will let you close and start over. Just keep in mind that there are no guarantees here.

Reply to @fonthaunt: i am actually contacting one of their customer services agents right now and asking her about closing this account and starting a new one. (but i have my money that needs more than a week for the revenues to be cleared).

i offered her a sugesstion that i will let this account be on vacation till the revenues get cleared. then close it.

but at the same time will be active on the new account…

she gives me this response: having two accounts will get you blocked …

WHAT !!!

i have never seen any customer service agents before. who are not willing to offer any kind of “service”… they are automated people. they never give you any kind of action out of the book. i dont even know why they bother hire people unless they do not do anything more thatn copy paste replies…

I AM GETTING SICK OF ALL OF THESE

I got the same, but with a little bit different story. Buyer once ordered gig and GIG from extras. I couldnt do the service on GIG extras and I asked him if I can refund him via paypal (second gig) after that I got a warrning. I couldnt LVL up and I had 20 sales, 14 positive reviews. I couldnt get to LVL1. What made possible for me to LVL 1 and then LVL 2? I have explained my situation since I was not aware of that, I apologized to them. They also saw my work and customer satisfaction and also I was improving day by day. After few days they updated me to LVL1 and in only 4 days later I was already a LVL2. Let me repat myself. If this was your first time you made a mistake do explain them the situation and most importantly do apologize! They have a great support, but you need to be patient and be friendly to them. Its important for them as for you that they have good, quality and friendly like sellers.

Just be patient, promote your service via social media and on forums. After a while try to ask them again. Show them that this was not in porpuse, show them your quality work… Believe me, there is noneed to make a new account. Just work and be patient. Try to do your work like you did now, make sure you wont violate fiverr rules after few weeks try to talk again with them and explain the situation.

Anyway, I dont know what you did. I did a thinking mistake which I did not know how to refund from gig extras, besides I didnt do it I had a satisfied customer instead. Was a small mistake and I was learning, getting experience. From a newb I become a professional seller of my main service.

Fiverr for me has changed life for a bit. My business is growing, have customer satisfaction, fiverr team is supportive to me. Im really glad that im part of fiverr. Have nothing else to add.

Reply to @kingoftheweb555: Her response doesn’t really sound like whatever “automated people” is since it is a direct response to your idea. She’s actually correct, though, they don’t allow 2 accounts for 1 person unless one of them is completely closed - not just on vacation. I understand your frustration. All I can tell you is that the more you let your anger show, the less change Fiverr is going to let you sell at all.

From what they did tell you, it sounds like the best thing to do would be to wait a little over a week until the funds clear on this account. Then you can have them close this account and restart with a professional and calm attitude. I realize how hard that sounds, but unless you can do better elsewhere it is your best bet. I freelance in more than one location, but I can tell you that so far, Fiverr is the easiest for me.

So, I’m honest with my feedback to CS but I try to control my emotions as best I can when I contact them. Sometime I have to put in extra effort with CS reps that don’t understand my issue or rush through things, but my efforts have so far kept me making money.

Reply to @kingoftheweb555: but that is true, it is against the Terms of Service to have two accounts. Why would you be surprised at that reaction?

What you should have done, or do, is simply put your account on vacation mode. Wait until your funds clear. Withdraw your money. Then close that account. Wait a few days and then open a new account.

Hello,

I am new here. However, prior to joining Fiverr, I read several ebooks and articles about this site. The issue you described came up a few times, during my research. As far as I can tell, to get to the first level, you have to be a member of the site for a minimum of 30 days, have completed a minimum of 10 orders, have a 100 percent, and have no cancellations. The pro fiverr oriented pieces I read, did not mention the possibility of having levels restricted. One piece mentioned that it had happened to them and they were never able to level up. The person quit after nine months and less than a hundred in earnings. If I were you, I wouldn’t expect to level up anytime soon.

Archived