No orders from last 9days

mani_maya

Guest annakayedwards

Hi @mani_maya,

I know it can be very frustrating when you’re just starting out but do be patient. I see that you joined in March so give it a little more time.

Until then, I am going to suggest that you rewrite your profile description to make it more about what you can do for your customers and a little less about you.

For example: “Allow me to use my 4yrs photoshop and illustrator experience to take your project to completion” instead of just saying you have 4yrs experience.

Also, consider using something else as your tag line instead of “love what you want to do”. Try something that will draw your customers’ attention and tell them about your service.

Those two tips should help. Don’t give up yet. I joined in January and my growth really started in March. Hang in there!

Anna

Guest dwayneonestop

i have just star tonight but i have prob, i created my first gig but i haven’t see where i must add my credit card so i can receive the payments from the customers,how do i do that?, and sorry @mani_maya to post this in your forum…

Welcome to fiverr! Im a seller since January and I made almost 600$ so far. First two months I got 80$ in total, last month I earned aprox 200$ now since 1 april till now (11 april) I made aprox 300$. I started to get orders for 45$, 55$ per gig. Its because I offer quality service, good communication, I respond as soon as possible (respond time 1h overall). I promote myself on social media, forums,… However, you need to be patient, make more gigs, be professional with customers. If they ask anything try to answer as a professional seller, try to give detailed answer. Make more gigs, send offers daily. Most importantly for you is to promote yourself outside fiver (social media) and to be patient. In time you will only grow your business. There are a lot of fiverr sellers who didnt get any salles first 3-4 months, and yet, they are top rated sellers.

Your gigs look good. The only thing I’d change is that you should hire a native English-speaker to edit your gig titles and descriptions. English-speaking buyers can be mean about preferring to do business only with people who have a very strong command of the language. If you’re looking for other tips and advice, you can read about what I did to make it to level 1 and 2 within 2 months: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today

I have to say, you are doing a lot of things right when it comes to your fiverr profile. The 1hr gig is something not many can afford to offer.

There’s two things that can be immediately done better, though. First - show yourself - shoot a video and present your gig to the world. This is how you gain people’s trust.

The second thing would be to get orders by promoting yourself on social media. This is actually how we got our first few reviews, and it all skyrocketed from there 🙂

I can’t say which one is more important because I don’t know where your exact problem lies - it could be that you’re getting too few views (social media will help there) or that you don’t convert the people who view your gigs (this is where the video is important). Can you share your statistics from the “Analytics” screen? It does tell you more than we can.

I don’t understand how sellers can offer something in 1 hour or 4 or even 6 hours straight out on their gig. What if someone from a different country and time zone somewhere else in the world places an order while it’s night where you are and you are sleeping?

Archived