Can I choose payment?

feiborom

Reply to @kjblynx: Now I have see if it happens to me. Maybe someone doesn’t want you to take your money but I’m allowed to take my money.

LOL - OK - yep. I put take-your-money in for you. So I can say I’m taking mine but I can’t tell you to take your money.

You cannot refer to “takingmoney” in your correspondence with sellers either. I did a reading the other day and some of the reading talked about her finances. She wrote me back to give feedback on the read, and tried to use the word “m ey” and it would not let her, so she instead had to use a $$ sign. LOL They probably do this because they are fearful you or the buyer may be trying to take “mo n ey” off the site to your own site etc.

GG

Reply to @genuineguidance: With the inbox I have always seen warnings pop up about using words like “pay” or “money” even when it makes total sense. Like, someone sends you a custom request and you say “That would still only be a payment of $5” but “payment” is not allowed. The forums haven’t had that restriction that I’ve seen unti now. What I’m about to write which is “takingmoney” and then “take-your-money” (in that order) as in taking money and take your money apparently there are some new forum filters.

Archived