Report Does Not Work

webtelly

Anyone else had this happen? You have someone you don’t want to talk to any longer keep popping up in your message inbox. So, you click “report” and you get the little red “alert” that says the user will no longer be able to contact you. Then, all of a sudden, there is another message from them in your inbox, with the entire message thread where you kindly turned down their job and they just kept haranguing you. It’s like the Monty Python skit where the guy nails the door shut, and the other guy just walks through the other side of the door. Why does Fiverr have the report feature if they are not going to enforce it? Please don’t tell me to contact customer support on this, I posted to get opinions on this. Thank you.

I’ve had it happen with one user and I assumed it was a temporary glitch. It has worked for me every other time but then, and when I re-reported the person a couple of days later it also blocked that one. I’d say if it keeps happening try CS. I saw someone else mention the same problem earlier today but I don’t remember who.

Archived