One Negative Rating can Destroy you. Beware!

frenchshark

Reply to @itsyourthing: If Alessiobux mentioned that the logos were not designed by the seller, I wouldn’t have got bent out of shape regarding his comment. I sure as hell wouldn’t have defended him.

@alessiobux nobody would have got angry with you mentioning the logos that are not his design. The only reason I got annoyed was because it seemed as though you were having a go at his work without giving him any advice on how to improve. You didn’t need to go into detail, just give a few pointers.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One negative review won’t destroy you.

One of my first 10 reviews was a downright terrible, awful, low-as-you-can-go review from a buyer who was trying to extort me into doing free work. Basically one of those “keep doing more work for me without additional payment or I’ll leave I terrible review” situations. I told them to bite the big one and they left a terrible review.

I still got orders. And because I do great work, I rose through the ranks and drowned out that pathetic attempt at extortion (which still keeps my overall rating at 98% SOMEHOW.) I now make most of my living from Fiverr. If you deliver quality, you will survive. If you’re really good, you will thrive.

Bad buyers are out there. I’ve never received a negative review from a legitimate buyer, but there are people who will complain because they place an order and expect you to do twice the amount of work you clearly stated you would at the price. Seriously…it happens a lot, which is why I have a lot of cancelled orders. They pay for 250 words and want me to write 500. So I tell them to pay the rest or I cancel. Gently, of course, but it does get old when you have to tell so many people that your rates are not a suggestion and that you expect to get paid what you’re charging.

The best way to return money 🙂 It’s very funny they even can’t control that, I get with this situation multiple times and tired now I design best logos here I’m the best designer nobody care about fiverr don’t care about professionals I get the demotivating message from costumer service so I’m deciding to leave this site and will continue my work with other marketplaces this is something abusive

Archived