Negative Reviews when buyers wont request modification

Guest beccadex

Guest beccadex

Recently I got my first negative review, and its actually really disappointing to me, since the buyer could have requested a modification and their issue would have been fixed.

I have already contacted the buyer to let them know of the issue and how we can fix it, but i was wondering if there is any way that I can fix the negative review.

[the order in question was an HD video shot on a canon t5i, the converter i use to make the file fit on fiverr sometimes cuts the sound out, but its like 40 times faster to upload and saves the client time in the long run by already having it converted to MP4. the answer is to reconvert the video, or send the raw file, which takes about 2 hours to put onto the drop box and is about 2gb of data]

That happens, some buyers don’t know how to use Fiverr, don’t feel too bad about it, just reply the review and defend the work you did, mention he could have demanded a revision or cancellation.

If uploading on Fiverr is bad, try using a different website for uploads, I can’t advice you since I’m only uploading word files.

Archived