How much time does it take to receive your money on paypal?

Guest blueluminary

Guest blueluminary

Hi everyone ^^

I’m new on Fiverr, and after my two first sells, I wanted to withdraw the money I earned to paypal

I’m sure I did correctely enter the email adress, but it already been two days, and I didn’t receive my money

is it normal?

if not, what should I do?

thanks ^^

Your money seems to still be IN your Fiverr balance due to the withdraw to PayPal failing. Did you link the right PayPal email to your Fiverr account? Once you click to withdraw the money to your PayPal, you need to go to the email you have associated with your PayPal account and look for the email that Fiverr sends you. Check your spam or junk file if you do not find it in your In box at your email address associated with PayPal. Once you find that email from Fiverr - it will have a link that you need to click which will open a new browser window that shows the above page you posted here - and will have text at the top in orange that the transfer is being processed and will arrive in a few minutes. That is when you can look at your PayPal to see if it was successful.

If you have done all of the above, and still have trouble, you may need to contact support so they can see what the issue may be.

I would also suggest that if you can, it is better to wait until you have accumulated about $50 in available funds, as PayPal will take a fee from the $4, so you will only see about $3 and change. If you hold off until you have $50 or above, PayPal will only take $1. A much cheaper way to receive your money.

GG

Guest blueluminary

Thank you very much for the advice ! ^^

And yes, I have already receive the emails which says that the withdrawal was successfully made, but nothing came in my paypal account

But Know I think I’ll wait until I get 50 dollars or more ^^ thanks !

Archived