Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Hi everybody! Name’s Marquesse. I heard about this site off of the news actually, quite a while ago. I thought I’d try it. And I love to sing, but haven’t got very far with it, so I say hey, why not do fun things with it :(|) , and maybe have a chance to make money? Guess it can’t hurt! So here I am! I hope I get my first gig soon. I haven’t promoted it very much. Glad to be part of the community here.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am new to Fiverr, specialized in developing web and mobile applications. Working in IT company as SAP consultant. Traveling and Photography are my interests.

Accidentally On fiverr, 4 months ago to buy some service. And active as seller for the past 20 days.

Thanks

Fiverr@myboptions

Hey, my name is Joel. I offer gigs mostly related to book stuff. Formatting your book for Createspace of Lulu (both the book itself as well as cover), converting to Kindle, some graphic design for those as well. Also offer a few print related services and design like for business cards. I started selling on Fiverr on a few months ago cause I wanted $160 to buy a new Squash racquet. Here I am almost $3000 later and I never thought this was possible! Fiverr has become a second income and pretty good for “on the side” work!

Archived