Gigs not getting any views all of a sudden [ARCHIVED - REDIRECTED]

finalstep

• 3 weeks later...

@phpscripts

Hi and welcome.

First, this topic is almost a years old. Best to leave old topics alone and create a new one.

Second, YES. In Fiverr time 8 hours is nothing. Be Patient.

Also note, there have been glitches from time to time with Impressions/Views. In your case, I’m inclined to go with only 8 hours. Keep checking it, but be patient.

And… Read the following links.

Guest promoteyou

Reply to @kjblynx: It might be an old post, but the problem still exists. One of our team members (another seller on Fiverr) went from making $1500/month on Fiverr to $8. Her gigs aren’t showing up in search at all. The only way she makes sales is by promoting herself OFF Fiverr and returning to old buyers to ask them buy again. That’s been going on since AUGUST 2013.

• 2 months later...

Although it’s an old forum I have to add to this. Fiverr have a habit of going behind the back pages and clicking things so your gigs won’t show on their engines! Why they do it? Favoritism, people complaining, haters, ect! The only reason I know is because I was told this by support. They claim I denied to many people services so they clipped me off. But I don’t think that was the case honestly. I was making between 800 - 1000 monthly easily, so why stop that much of money coming in? MMMMM seems fishy

Although this post is really olf, I gotta contribute. This has happened to my gigs as as well, Fiverr has a unique search engine that is pretty random from my perspective. This can be great, because it gives people with less reviews and traffic a change to get their gigs noticed. However, it makes things a little weird sometimes. I can be getting 10 orders a day on a specific gig for a while, and then have the orders completely drop off. It happens…In my opinion, there is no need to worry, let Fiverr keep on doing its thing. If it has brought you traffic in the past, it can and will bring you traffic again in the future, but the engine might just be switching things up to give others a chance for a while.

I have noticed a lot of random bugs in the system lately. The most prominent one on my end, is I posted a new gig two days ago and the stats said it received 37K impressions in the first hour, which I know isn’t true based on the rest of my gigs and the other two I posted that same day. Email notifications have been out of whack lately and some of the notification highlights at the top of the page wont clear after addressing them.

• 2 months later...

Reply to @finalstep: You may be right. Suddenly I also not having any views at all. I was inactive about a year and they have removed my top rated batch even. And they replaced it with a level 2 batch. At the moment I don’t have any negative review. I have 100% ratings on all my gigs and I have completed over 900 jobs. But unfortunately I am not getting any views at all. I contacted Fiverr support also. But no help from their side. They are not bothering at all about even the top rated sellers. Because I think they have too much of sellers now. Early days they really paid their attention to sellers. So there should be some definite bug. Otherwise my gigs should also get some views.

• 2 months later...

I have experienced this over the past two years I have used fiverr. I think it has something to do with the way the THOUSANDS of sellers get distributed into the small listings. When you search from your IP address it of course shows in the listings but when I tried looking for my listing on another friends computer NO WHERE to be found. That means there is some subterfuge going on with the listing integrity. I still have no evidence (of course) to make this true but I know something really fishy is going on with that. Just should not happen if I get slammed with 1.4k impressions in 3 days and then the next 5 days not even 1 impression. Yet magically my listing still shows up when I search through ONLY my computer…Just telling my experience like it is.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I got the same problem too for the last 12 days 0 view 0 impressions 0 everything… I know as a fact I am getting views I have also viewed my pages on different pc with different IP not logged in of course to see if it adds views but nothing… Got to be some kind of issue with the fiverr server.

I’ve only been here a few days. But I know for a fact that the view counter is broken. I have had a lot of people click on my gigs from lots of different locations and yet they have 0 views. It would be really awesome to know how many views I have. But I guess that feature is just there to taunt everyone?

Sheriff’s Note: There are many threads on this topic. An active recent thread as of July 2015 is here in Fiverr FAQ: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/73910/i-am-having-issue-with-my-gig-impressions-views-active-discussion. This topic is now closed.

null

Archived