Brief win details!

ovi_web313

Question

Can Anyone please explain about how to win a brief? cause I saw that option few days ago and those are from my work experience but the fact is when I click on those I couldn't find any option to bid or talk to client. but I talked one client before. But I need a clear instruction from the expert how to win a brief and how to bid or how it works. Hope everyone understand the matter. Waiting for the Experts answer!!!!!

• Like 5

4 answers to this question

On 10/19/2024 at 12:55 AM, ovi_web313 said:

Can Anyone please explain about how to win a brief? cause I saw that option few days ago and those are from my work experience but the fact is when I click on those I couldn't find any option to bid or talk to client. but I talked one client before. But I need a clear instruction from the expert how to win a brief and how to bid or how it works. Hope everyone understand the matter. Waiting for the Experts answer!!!!!

Briefs page is quite easy to use. Can you please share any screenshot of the exact issue you are facing to use it.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

Briefs page is quite easy to use. Can you please share any screenshot of the exact issue you are facing to use it.

OP doesn't have a technical issue but he wants to know how-what to text to a buyer after receiving a brief.

@ovi_web313 Key is to not-to-be desperate to offer the lowest price or send an offer. Just make an effort to understand buyer's needs and offer a solution with right price. There is no rocket science behind this, just being a professional is good enough. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

OP doesn't have a technical issue but he wants to know how-what to text to a buyer after receiving a brief.

@ovi_web313 Key is to not-to-be desperate to offer the lowest price or send an offer. Just make an effort to understand buyer's needs and offer a solution with right price. There is no rocket science behind this, just being a professional is good enough. 

I thought this is the main issue:
image.png.9a2f8c7319e463a9bf623c7e71e9c8f2.png

• Up 1

4 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

I thought this is the main issue:

9 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

he wants to know how-what to text to a buyer after receiving a brief.

You are both right.

The bottom line is that the OP wants a ready-made solution to guarantee an order.

Every month, we see hundreds of sellers here who want solutions to get their first order. They have spent money on "useless training/courses" and blindly follow the advice of the Youtube gurus. Once they get started on Fiverr they quickly realize that everything they have learned and heard does not work.

• Like 1
  • Up 1