Is Fiverr degrading asians?

youmedias

Question

9 answers to this question

Why would Fiverr target only Asians? If their gigs were deleted or denied then there must be a reason for that.. most likely their gigs might not be according to TOS? 

Also, they must have received an email from Fiverr regarding their gigs status. Ask them to check it. 

P.S. What are you trying to achieve by creating threads on the Forum? Focus on your gigs.. that'd be better!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, youmedias said:

First, please refer to the category of the posts before offering free advice from next time. I saw some rumours and was here to confirm. 

I have responded to your query too. Have you read them? And that rumor is false. You should know that too as you've been on Fiverr since August 2023.

• Like 1

I am not sure really if Fiverr degrades Asians(In the West, Asians refer to people from East Asia like Japanese or Korean...) or Middle Eastern or whatever. There might be something like that or there might be just type of a conspiracy theory...

But what really bothers me, is all those tricks and fakes and lies that you can find in a glance on these people's profiles! Especially for people from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Nigeria. 
For instance, they claim they can speak 6 European languages... (Common... with that much of electricity shortages, could we have that many multilingual people?) Or they do some magic work in a variety of fields. Or, All these female pictures floating on their profiles.
These are not smart tricks! these are LIES! 
Do you consider a little bit of probability for these account deleting, due to these nonsense tricks?!!

I mean, we are supposed to be the best of ourselves, regardless of race or nationality. We are supposed to learn new things every day and deliver the best we can do, right?  

And why I don't see many of these tricks on Western profiles? 

PS: I am originally Middle Eastern myself and I think I have the permission to talk about these as self-criticism. 

• Confused 1
  • Up 1

37 minutes ago, youmedias said:

One of my who was a level 2 seller got her gig deletd for no reason. Same happened with a level 1 known of mine as well.

What were those gigs about? What were they selling? Maybe Fiverr started a purge and found multiple gigs that broke the rules and which were supposed to be deleted eventually, anyway. I think it's most likely that.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, youmedias said:

I saw some rumours and was here to confirm.

A forum of professionals is not really a place to spread/create/confirm gossip!! 

PS You might need to do better while asking your friends/acquaintances to place orders with you on Fiverr. Only review on your profile says that its that person's 20th order with you but certainly its their first and only order on the platform. Tomorrow Fiverr might see this as a review manipulation tactic and flag your gig too!! 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

What were those gigs about? What were they selling? Maybe Fiverr started a purge and found multiple gigs that broke the rules and which were supposed to be deleted eventually, anyway. I think it's most likely that.

It was related to blog writing only

Just now, smartdezigns said:

Why would Fiverr target only Asians? If their gigs were deleted or denied then there must be a reason for that.. most likely their gigs might not be according to TOS? 

Also, they must have received an email from Fiverr regarding their gigs status. Ask them to check it. 

P.S. What are you trying to achieve by creating threads on the Forum? Focus on your gigs.. that'd be better!

First, please refer to the category of the posts before offering free advice from next time. I saw some rumours and was here to confirm. Lastly, Fiverr forum is open to all and we can decide how to use it while adhering to the guidelines. Thanks

• Confused 1
  • Up 1