What’s you most visited website?

Kesha

We all know that Fiverr is a daily must, but what’s the one other website or app you can’t live without? Is it YouTube for a dose of entertainment and knowledge, or Apple News for staying updated with the latest stories? (I know I’m guilty!) Or, maybe it’s Amazon for those impulse buys or something else.

Drop your most visited site below! I’m curious to hear your favorites. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Kesha said:

We all know that Fiverr is a daily must, but what’s the one other website or app you can’t live without? Is it YouTube for a dose of entertainment and knowledge, or Apple News for staying updated with the latest stories? (I know I’m guilty!) Or, maybe it’s Amazon for those impulse buys or something else.

Drop your most visited site below! I’m curious to hear your favorites. 

I’d have to say Google Search is my top pick! As an SEO enthusiast, I’m always on it, diving into trends and discovering new strategies. What's yours?

• Like 7

YouTube for both fun and education, and Fiverr forums as I'm not actually on the main Fiverr site near as much as here. I also like a bit of AO3 junkfood. 

I posted a list of some of the YouTube stuff I watch in here https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/325827-whats-your-strategy-for-growing-and-learning-in-your-field/#comment-2038213 

• Like 1