4 total gigs?

chrisspenser

5 minutes ago, chrisspenser said:

how / when can we list more then 4 gigs at once?  This is quite low I thought it used to be 7 when did that change? 

After the new level system (March 2024), sellers have been allowed to create 4 active gigs. Once you become a Level 1 Seller, you will have a chance to create total 10 gigs.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

See an inserted image below: Also read an article as well. It's link is given below an inserted image:

level.PNG.bb9d386c5428d7437f81223e48746b86.PNG

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-level-system

Source: Fiverr (Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards)

I'm shocked!!!!🤔

When did they launch LEVEL 3?????

• Up 1

Just now, smartdezigns said:

It's TRS I guess and they named it as Level 3.

No no - TRS will remain TRS I'm sure.

But many people have been demanding something between Level 2 and TRS - so this must be that to create another tier in the marketplace. 

Just surprised - no official announcement but help page got updated!! 

@Kesha Will there be an official announcement for Level 3?? 

Hi all! 

@smartdezigns You are correct! Level 3 in this case is the same as Top Rated Seller. We don't usually refer to it as Level 3 and this seems to be an oversight on our end.

We apologize for the confusion and appreciate you all bringing it to our attention. We will be updating the article to avoid any future confusion. 

• Like 2